Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Is There Any Other Seller Than simMarket?

I'd like to purchase this aircraft after the unmitigated disaster TFDi's 717 proved  to be last night. Is there another seller other than simMarket that sells it?

Hi!

You can buy it directly from the developper website : https://tfdidesign.com/

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Google is your friend .Why not buy directly ... https://tfdidesign.com/717.php

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Seeing the tags you put in the thread title, perhaps you were talking about the Leonardo Maddog. AFAIK Simmarket is the only seller for this bird.

Guillaume

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Seems either I caused confusion or something went wrong in the message delivery.

I already have the TFDI Design 717.. I want to get the Fly The MaddogX, but not from simMarket.

Hope this clarifies any misunderstanding.

Just checked again, I confirm Simmarket is the EXCLUSIVE seller for the Maddog.

Guillaume

12 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

I just bought my license for MaddogX from Simmarket via paypal - zero problems

+1

I've purchased dozens of add ons from Simmarket over the years, and have never had any issues or complaints, so i'm not really sure what the problem is here.

Thanks for that, but as I no longer want to ever buy anything again from simMarket, I'll pass. Not the end of the world.

• Upvote 1

Nice to see someone sticking to their principles. I think too many simmers put up with whatever in regards to certain products as they consider them "must haves" irrespective of price and service.

Indeed, the MaddogX is not available anywhere apart from SimMarket. The TFDi confusion was caused because you didn't mention the MaddogX in your opening post or subject/topic, just a tag that displays in a small font and might not even show up on mobile?

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

39 minutes ago, SunDevil56 said:

+1

I've purchased dozens of add ons from Simmarket over the years, and have never had any issues or complaints, so i'm not really sure what the problem is here.

Same here, I’ve used simmarket for years without any issues, very easy process...I’m glad they sorted the PayPal issues.

• Upvote 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Just now, flyinpilot212121 said:

Same here, I’ve used simmarket for years without any issues, very easy process...I’m glad they sorted the PayPal issues.

FWIW, i've always purchased from them with a credit card, I do know they offer a PayPal option, but I didn't realize some people were having issues with it...

21 minutes ago, SunDevil56 said:

FWIW, i've always purchased from them with a credit card, I do know they offer a PayPal option, but I didn't realize some people were having issues with it...

It wasn’t issues between the customers using PayPal to purchase on simmarket, It is my understanding that it was more a disagreement not technical issues between simmarket and PayPal  (simarket wanted to drop PayPal, but they worked it out apparently).

all this is just what I have read, I have no facts to back it up, Again I’ve had no issues using simarket and PayPal.

anywho getting off topic.

• Upvote 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I thought the issue with SimMarket was the theft of CC information. There was a heated topic not long ago along these lines.

I have recently had my CC info stolen from either SimMarket or X-Plane.org. Impossible to know which. I do know I'm not using either site again.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

4 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

I thought the issue with SimMarket was the theft of CC information. There was a heated topic not long ago along these lines.

I have recently had my CC info stolen from either SimMarket or X-Plane.org. Impossible to know which. I do know I'm not using either site again.

I had mine taken too, the last item I bought was from Simmarket. 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020