Sign in to follow this  
Quackarov

A question for all of you.

That's allright  Quack. I'll talk to you. I see you like woodworking.  I like antique carousel music organs. 90 % made out of wood. Maple. poplar, for pipes,and  wind manifold.

In case anyone missed it...It was a joke. Never believe everything you read on the internet. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

30 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

In case anyone missed it...It was a joke. Never believe everything you read on the internet. :biggrin:

Yes my man....knowing your wonderful sense of humour Ron I totally got it!..

Oh, btw, I just bought the new P3DV4 refurbished ATSimulations/SibWings AN-2 only to find that your repaints from the FSX version actually still work...great stuff man...they offer them up on their website.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

4 minutes ago, 1st fltsimguy said:

Yes my man....knowing your wonderful sense of humour Ron I totally got it!..

Oh, btw, I just bought the new P3DV4 refurbished ATSimulations/SibWings AN-2 only to find that your repaints from the FSX version actually still work...great stuff man...they offer them up on their website.

Yes, so did I. So my paints are on their website eh? I will expect the royalty cheques to start rolling in any day now. :yay!: (can't be arsed to search for a yay smiley)

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

46 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Yes, so did I. So my paints are on their website eh? I will expect the royalty cheques to start rolling in any day now. :yay!: (can't be arsed to search for a yay smiley)

The link from ATsimulations leads to SimWings, here...I actually haven't a bloody clue who owes what between these two entities...sorry to get off topic.

http://www.sibwings.com/an2dl.php

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:13 PM, 1st fltsimguy said:

...sorry to get off topic.

What topic? :blink:

I have no clue or remember what it was supposed to be, but that's all right, sometimes we just need to hang around the coffee pot, meet old and make new friends, and catch up on what's going on.

It's as good as it gets without burning virtual aviation fuel.

Kind regards,

Spirit Flyer

Stephen

• Like 1