Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Behrentzs

Egypt

Guest Captain Behrentzs

Hi, this is my first post :)Just wondered if we would be able to see the temples and so on in Egypt?

I dont want to dash your hope but I guess MS wont take care of such special, individual requests. However, I do share your opinion - it would be a great place to check out 'low and slow' *:-* in the sim - especially in a virtual hot air balloon! :-hahEditSorry - forgot to welcome you to AVSIM Forums: Welcome! :-beerchug Have a nice stay.Etienne :-wave

Guest Captain Behrentzs

TGibson, u just saved my day!}( Just hope SO! much, that thew will do a nice job about Egypt!And thx to badderjet for the welcome :-beerchug And to PIXELPOKE, JASON, TDRAGGER AND MORE, PLZ SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT! :-jumpy Will FSX be so detailed???EDIT: Have just heard about the 3 bobms in Dahab in Egypt. Many people are dead. Pray for them and their famileys!Kasper BehrentzsDenmark MY SITE, http://www.xflightx.piczo.com http://pic.piczo.com/img/i167876616_71278.gif

Guest andyjohnston

Err...the Pyramids are in FS-2004. Take off from Cairo and fly south, you can't miss them. The Sphinx used to be in Flight Sim as well, don't remember if it's in this version.

Guest sclincoln

I would think of the thousands and thousands of addon files on this site and others, someone would have thought to do some additional Egypt scenery. You might start with a quick search of the freeware files.