Sign in to follow this  
cdv0007

flight sim store close at all ?

I used to buy thousands of Australian dollars on the FSS website. Now the website can't be opened. Is all the consumption wasted? Is there any way to retrieve my product and order number?

thank you !

Well, they went bankrupt a while ago, so it was just a matter of time until the server also took a nosedive. I tried accessing it last week and was completely unable to connect, it still seems to be having problems. So I assume this might be the end, unless someone care enough to keep it online. So there was plenty of time to take your precautions. You can access all of your order numbers / serials through the emails you've received over the years, which you can use to get support / links from the main developers.

I had to go through several products and every single developer were very helpful, A2A, REX, Vidan, LatinVFR etc. and other products could already be accessed through the official sites.

Only thing I've lost access to is PILOT'S FS Global 2018 FTX, because the window of having it moved over to SimMarket went under my nose (silly to even have a time limit, especially when you pay for it). Oh well.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

My Q400 and Imagesim ZSPD all can't find back ....

You need to contact the developers to find out what to do, I'm sure they can accommodate you. The Q400 can be downloaded straight from their site with your FSS order information; https://fselite.net/news/majestic-software-comment-on-flight-sim-store (User Area seems down at the moment of writing though)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

all  your orbx  products  should  have  gone  to the  ftx  central  when it  came  online  awhile    ago  

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

3 hours ago, timest said:

如果您对REX产品有任何疑问,我们将很乐意为您提供帮助。

thank you sir !

15 hours ago, timest said:

If you have any issues with REX products we will be happy to assist.

I buy the REX5 sky force 3D at simmarket order# is 1774617 but it always to say serial number reported is invalid during installation . run the  like this and using REX  file trancefer is also say invalid . i send to support in REX FT but no any sound back . what can i do ~? thank you !

Edited by charliearon
removed link!

I saw the writing and did a post about FSS once Orbx left them.  I lost FSX Feelthere ERJ access....I can't find the developers anymore.  I have to bug Steve DX10 Fixer as FSS did not get the latest update.  Not really playing FSX unless I want to use PMDG MD-11.

I really did love the store especially with their points etc.  It is very sad to see that their ending was just filled with drama.  I do wish the owner much success and happiness on his next endeavor. 

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I have a question. Can you tell me why flightsimstore.com went bankrupt and when it will ever return?

6 minutes ago, crichey said:

I have a question. Can you tell me why flightsimstore.com went bankrupt and when it will ever return?

1) They ran out of money.

2) Probably never.

This isn't difficult. Most companies who go out of business do so for the same reason, and almost never come back.

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

Unfortunately not all vendors previously selling their wares through Flight Sim Store have been helpful.  RFSceneryBuilding refused to help despite me providing all the purchase details.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:35 PM, Luke said:

1) They ran out of money.

2) Probably never.

This isn't difficult. Most companies who go out of business do so for the same reason, and almost never come back.

Really?