Love the way the cloud shadows play over the desert photo scenery and California's Inland Empire near Ontario and towards LAX.  RealityXP guided me on vectors to my final approach, I love the automation in the busy LAX airspace.

John

1utMpuy.png
Di5aLD9.png
YcvhLaW.png
XKGcWHZ.png
myAKxg0.png
4AYCfyl.png
5RDDTW3.png
lOvG4VB.png
JLJebsm.png
Y2WHsss.png
aOcJs1y.png
dZzmpXf.png
AarMAd3.png
p0fqUi8.png
YxKfC3L.png
Q8wl8bF.png
CPbrnrk.png
axuELGe.png
E0tvNBm.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Beautiful shots, John!!!!!

• Like 1

Looks good John...but everything looks so brown or tan in XP11. I think John V. (Orbx) needs to bring some green into the sim, already included in his TrueEarth photo-scenery's!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SP2472 said:

Looks good John...but everything looks so brown or tan in XP11. I think John V. (Orbx) needs to bring some green into the sim, already included in his TrueEarth photo-scenery's!

I prefer these colors, these colors are more realistic, I have flown this route quite often on business and pleasure trips over the years, green does not come into play much in the Sonoran desert or around LA, except in the springtime there is some green in the hills in the immediate vicinity of LA.  Whether by car or by air, my observations of this route have been always the same, muted brown, especially as one gets into the haziness of LA, just after passing Palm Springs.

John