Sign in to follow this  
garydpoole

New Palma de Mallorca from Justsim ?

3 minutes ago, Boeing or not going said:

Can you disable? I like the Orbx OpenLC Europe instead of photo textures

I was looking at the first screen shot above, and looks out of place with no adapted terrain like the Simwings version. Kinda looks weird.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

1 hour ago, ZKOKQ said:

I was looking at the first screen shot above, and looks out of place with no adapted terrain like the Simwings version. Kinda looks weird.

Maybe you should check your eyes. That's looking really nice. Adapted terrain??? Out of place??? Mallorca is not always brown.

If you like low res , one brown summerseason, Photoscenery, stay with Simwings.

1 hour ago, ZKOKQ said:

make the same shots with your simwings, than we can compare. That better than to say it's weird or wrong.

1 hour ago, Boeing or not going said:

FlyTampa has been updating Dubai for years allegedly. I am talking about the people doing the original scenery. Actual names of people. Not "Simwings" but the actual people on the team doing the old work. Anchorage looks no different from the original release, they added dynamic lights then released the product again for P3D version 4.

Did the team doing Aerosoft Maastrict also leave? Aerosoft released an update that is 5 years old ground layout and said they do not plan to update it to the modern day layout.

The Justsim and Digital Design team used to do Aerosoft stuff or else how could they have similar looking models for the airports Aerosoft used to do. Aerosoft Luxembourg and Aerosoft German Airports Leipzig look close to identical except better texture updates today. I admitted I am not familiar in the development side but asked if some people used to do development for other teams and you did not respond to my question you attacked me, insulted me then made statements about Dubai that everybody has read for years about an update coming some day.

Who has done FlyTampa Dubai?

It was done around 2012 by Martin from FlyTampa itself, and he is still FlyTampa! Who has done the original scenery in your eyes?

11 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

Maybe you should check your eyes. That's looking really nice. Adapted terrain??? Out of place??? Mallorca is not always brown.

Calm down mate. Just because you like it, I don't have too. Don't come to forums expecting everyone to agree with you.

• Like 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Just now, ZKOKQ said:

Calm down mate. Just because you like it, I don't have too. Don't come to forums expecting everyone to agree with you.

I'm down. But you are saying: looks weird, it's not adapted. I think you don't have the scenery, you see the the terrain only in far distance (in this shot) and you are saying it's bad???

Finally I can say I've found another thing: The included Photoscenery will be better with an higher resolution (Between the runways and the taxiways it's quit ok, but the other side is too low). But it's only a small part covered by photoscenery, that's acceptable. I don't have "Use high-resolution terrain textures" on in the sim.

Better than the whole island in low resolution and only one season. It work's quiet nice with ORBX.

I don't like if people say it's really bad when they can't see the scenery really well.

I'm always just saying what I can prove.

Spring:

5ktbRPq.jpg

Summer

s5sFVpe.jpg

Edited by Urmel81

4 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

The Justsim and Digital Design team used to do Aerosoft stuff

Evgeny Baturin, who develops as Digital Design, did make two sceneries for Aerosoft in the Past: Yekaterinburg Koltsovo 2012 and Norilsk X. Now he is an independent developer creating as Digital Design.
Andrei Bakanov, who develops as JustSim, has never designed for Aerosoft, or at least I have no knowledge about it.
They are both gifted Russian developers who previously created some great freeware sceneries (dating back to FS2004). They know one another and sometimes co-operate (EBBR, LEPA).

I hope I helped make it more clear.

Edited by Rafal
  • Like 2

Looks good in fact but by night, it remembers me the FS2004 hours. I don't like the apron lighting.

29 minutes ago, BlueSky31 said:

Looks good in fact but by night, it remembers me the FS2004 hours. I don't like the apron lighting.

You had dynamic lights in FS9?😉 I don't like the windows, but that's really difficult to get perfect for everybody

7 hours ago, Urmel81 said:

Now, I'm waiting for the SODE Jetways to get this airport complete. The Terminal Windows can be done better at night, that's the only "big" thing I found for the moment.

Have Fun

Urmel

Looks good, I may have to pick this up...🙂

If you have GSX L2 it shouldn't be hard to replace these jetways (are they CTRL+J or static..?) with GSX jetways, which in the long run will probably look better than the dev's SODE jetways anyway, they usually do, at least that's been my experience.

Edited by SunDevil56

6 hours ago, Urmel81 said:

For someone that doesn't own that scenery pretty bald statement, almost thinking you have a relation with the developers 🤣

As for the scenery it's nice but not accurate compared to real life (color and missing buildings) and nothing wrong with my eyes 😂

So I stay with Sim-wings which does the job nicely 😉 have fun with yours, but don't pretend your view of things is the correct or the only one...

Lucky us we have choices nowadays, so choose to your liking, but don't expect everybody does the same...

As for my own eyes I trust them over yours any day ok 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

André

26 minutes ago, awf said:

For someone that doesn't own that scenery pretty bald statement, almost thinking you have a relation with the developers 🤣

As for the scenery it's nice but not accurate compared to real life (color and missing buildings) and nothing wrong with my eyes 😂

So I stay with Sim-wings which does the job nicely 😉 have fun with yours, but don't pretend your view of things is the correct or the only one...

Lucky us we have choices nowadays, so choose to your liking, but don't expect everybody does the same...

As for my own eyes I trust them over yours any day ok 😂

Not sure if I understand you correct.

I own Simwings and now Digital Design. Because of this, I can compare. No one said that I doesn't own the scenery!

Yes you are right for sure, the scenery isn't complete accurate. No scenery is this, not even from Flytampa or Flightbeam. Everybody likes different textures.

Yes we have choices. That's fantastic. I can't or better to say maybe: I don't want to understand why are people complaining that we have now 2 scenery's for LEPA (there was a lot of screaming on some german sites and others)

And yes I like Digital Design (but I've nothing to do with them), they deliver really high qualtiy, that's what we need. And they have an fantastic support if you have anything. Other old developers can learn from him. The other dev from LEPA (Justsim) I don't like normaly - that's are only low to medium quality - nothing for me.

And you are also right, use you own eyes. But I wrote these words (... Adapted terrain??? Out of place???... - these words were quoted - not my words) because the other guy used my screenshot to say the scenery (or terrain) is ... I call it bad. With my first screenshot (he used for this words) you can't see a lot of the surrounding terrain, because the angle is way to flat for this and the terrain is in the background. And I don't like that everybody is complaining and saying it's bad without checking it really out, but that's nowadays normal, everybody is complaining without checking. I remember to that guy who wrotes a few minutes/hours after release from REX EV: STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!.

We can be happy to have new Developers on the market to make our sim better (ok, justsim and DD are a few years old - but you can't compare this to the time from Simwings). When new or newer dev's deliver nice qualtiy, I'm happy to support them with an purchase.

Competition stimulates business, and hopefully makes old developers to develop to a new standard and higher quality.

Regards Urmel

Edited by Urmel81

15 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

Not sure if I understand you correct.

I own Simwings and now Digital Design. Because of this, I can compare. No one said that I doesn't own the scenery!

Competition stimulates business, and hopefully makes old developers to develop to a new standard and higher quality.

Regards Urmel

Apology I understood from your remark quote " make the same shots with your simwings, than we can compare"  that you didn't own the scenery.

Otherwise it would make sense to post the comparison shots by yourself ...

(with Aerosoft you have also the same choice for seasons btw ;-))...

As for the scenery enjoy it and I have many scenery to from both 😉, only unfortunately for me this one doesn't do it...

(been there to may times even upfront in the cockpit to have a understanding of the airport)

As for your last point I agree have fun with your new scenery.

Cheers,

Edited by awf

André

20 hours ago, Urmel81 said:

You had dynamic lights in FS9?😉 I don't like the windows, but that's really difficult to get perfect for everybody

Of course no but this scenery is designed for P3d4. No?... 🙄

• Upvote 1