Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan93102

ChasePlane Help

Hello, 

I’m just looking for a bit of advice really on how to fix and issue that I’m having with ChasePlane. Basically I installed the V4.5 Hotfix yesterday and now I’m unable to move to exterior camera views with my key bindings on ChasePlane. 

I’ve already asked for help in the relevant areas and tried uninstalling and reinstalling ChasePlane. I was really hoping to fly today and was hoping I could get it fixed. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how I might go about fixing it? 

Many Thanks, 

Jonathan 

- Jonathan Daley

Tried updating to the experimental channel, just to see if that changes anything?

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

2 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

Tried updating to the experimental channel, just to see if that changes anything?

Hello, thanks for the quick response. Yes I have. I did notice a problem like mine was known to them as in the latest release notes it said they’d fixed it. 

Thanks, 

Jonathan 

- Jonathan Daley

Jonahan, have you tried unbinding and rebinding by any chance?

Mario Di Lauro

I'd contact Keven on the CP forum. If anyone can help, it's him. I know you've already tried but it's your best bet.

I can't help as I'm still on 4.4

Stu

Edited by Bunchy
incomplete post

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

6 minutes ago, tamsini said:

Jonahan, have you tried unbinding and rebinding by any chance?

2 minutes ago, Bunchy said:

I'd contact Keven on the CP forum. If anyone can help, it's him. I know you've already tried but it's your best bet.

I can't help as I'm still on 4.4

Stu

Hello, thanks for the replies. I will try unbinding and rebinding and see if I get anywhere. I’m quite happy to wait for them to get back to me. I think I’m just desperate to get a flight in before being back at work on Monday haha. 

Thanks for the suggestions. 

Jonathan. 

- Jonathan Daley

1 hour ago, Jonathan93102 said:

Hello, thanks for the replies. I will try unbinding and rebinding and see if I get anywhere. I’m quite happy to wait for them to get back to me. I think I’m just desperate to get a flight in before being back at work on Monday haha. 

Thanks for the suggestions. 

Jonathan. 

I know what you mean. Weekends fly by, don't they?

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

I reinstalled drivers for my yoke once and none of the old key bindings worked again even though the same key had been set. I deleted them and reassigned and it fixed it.

Edited by Boeing or not going