jsferris

USA For Sale PFC Yoke (SAAB) and PFC Cirrus Rudder Pedals (Comm)

Dismantled my home Sim and I'm selling both my PFC (SAAB) Yoke and Cirrus Commercial Rudder Pedals plus USB cables for $850.00. Additionally, I will also throw in 4 ea. GoFlight RP48 Switch Control panels with USB cabling and powered USB hub.

I will ship these units in the original PFC shipping cartons, you will be responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. I can supply photos if needed. Since this price is very low,  the price is non-negotiable. Thanks for your consideration.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On 5/18/2019 at 9:33 AM, jsferris said:

Dismantled my home Sim and I'm selling both my PFC (SAAB) Yoke and Cirrus Commercial Rudder Pedals plus USB cables for $850.00. Additionally, I will also throw in 4 ea. GoFlight RP48 Switch Control panels with USB cabling and powered USB hub.

I will ship these units in the original PFC shipping cartons, you will be responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. I can supply photos if needed. Since this price is very low,  the price is non-negotiable. Thanks for your consideration.

Can you, please, post some pix

Tnx

Send an email to the following addy, I don't have a photobucket type account to post photos here....jsffly@gmail.com

5 hours ago, jsferris said:

Send an email to the following addy, I don't have a photobucket type account to post photos here....jsffly@gmail.com

There are many places that offer free photo hosting service.  PhotoBucket now charges a lot of money to host your image there so I do not recommend it.  More details here: