Sign in to follow this  
Peter Coveney

Thrustmaster Warthog Throttles and C441

I dont know if this is normal or not but here goes. I notice that I can move the power levers anywhere when I use my mouse but with my twin throttles on the TM Warthog once I move out of Ground Idle The lever flick forward well into Flight Idle. From then they only move in a range from that point to full forward and back. I cannot get to ground idle unless I move the levers with my mouse. I have tested the throttle control under settings and it appears OK. I also made sure nothing else such as pedals, mouse or joystick has any influence over no1 and 2 Throttle axis.

Any other twin throttle owners care to share their experience. I have the same issue with the Alabeo C441 as well. 

Cheers

Peter

Hello! This looks like a calibration issue. Do you use FSUIPC?

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

I used to use it when I last used FSX about 3 years ago. Unfortunately I had a major computer crash, gave up on flightsimming for a while and have had to start reinstalling my flight sim gear and programs. I opted for FSX Steam Version.  Does it matter what one you can use with FSUIPC?

Just rechecked my Skylane and its doing the same so I believe you are correct in that its a calibration error. It must have happened after I set up each lever of the TM for the respective engines.

Update

Fixed. Settings Sensitivities was too far to the left. Went full right and range of movement is back.

Thanks for the steer in the right direction

Peter

Edited by Peter Coveney
Sorted

You should try to recalibrate using the FsX calibration menu. Otherwise I'd recommand getting FSUIPC, it allows you to fine tune the calibration.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.