Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

What's going on with REX?

What's crazy about Sky Force is they have bragged about this upcoming technical update for a while. And now that it's out it totally breaks the entire point of the program (cloud models). How do you not catch this during testing? I can live with Environment Force having some growing pains since it's new. But don't break your established, actually working as advertised program!

And to make matters worse if you didn't save a past installer you can't roll back to an older working version and they will not pull he update from their own update service.

I have totally uninstalled EF right now and I'm considering doing the same to SF and going back to ASCA.

Their name is now tarnished to me and I was a fan. I'm also not a fan of how they run their message board. It seems instead of trying to help people or alleviate some of the problems of their own creation, they just close the topics and say "stay tuned for more..."

Edited by JasonPC
  • Upvote 2

Guys I understand, maybe EF does not meet your profile - so maybe just use the “static” available shaders mod addons.

The programs is maturing well. There are still some bugs. But has a lot of potential.

Most of the issues that come because people don’t take the time to read the manuals.

If you have any issues please post on the forums or PM me, but making this broad statements about a company or a Product will not help anyone here.

@dal330200 I invite you to send me a PM and tell me what are your issues. Have you taken time to post at the forums? I am trying to track your issues or identify your problems in REX forums and I don’t see you. Can you please stand up?

Thanks

Edited by fs1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Federico Sucari

14 minutes ago, fs1 said:

Most of the issues that come because people don’t take the time to read the manuals

The manuals leave a lot to be desired.  

• Upvote 2

Matt Wilson

It also seems like EF has an issue with VR. Bought it yesterday and tried it and my VR stopped working.

Had to deinstall EF to get my sim working normally again.

Hope they get it all worked out eventually.

36 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

The manuals leave a lot to be desired.  

I think you need to switch off the complain button, go to the forums and post your issues. Posting here at Avsim won’t help you and you'll loose time.

Edited by fs1

Federico Sucari

1 minute ago, fs1 said:

I think you need to switch off the complain button, go to the forums and post your issues. Posting here at Avsim won’t help you and you loose time.

A working version of SF is al we need, but that one is pulled leaving us with a broken product 😉 could you guys at least put back the last working version?

At the point to remove all and choose another route...

• Upvote 3

André

15 minutes ago, Labbi85 said:

It also seems like EF has an issue with VR. Bought it yesterday and tried it and my VR stopped working.

Can you post in the forums? Thanks

Federico Sucari

2 minutes ago, awf said:

A working version of SF is al we need, but that one is pulled leaving us with a broken product 😉 could you guys at least put back the last working version?

At the point to remove all and choose another route...

I am not responsible for SF. Can you post in the forums what is going on with it?

Federico Sucari

36 minutes ago, somiller said:

"...but making this broad statements about a company or a Product will not help anyone here."

Translation - this will hurt our sales.

Deservedly, I might add.

Take a breath, relax..this is just a hobby.

Edited by fs1

Federico Sucari

18 minutes ago, fs1 said:

I am not responsible for SF. Can you post in the forums what is going on with it?

Ok thanks will do so

André

12 minutes ago, fs1 said:

Take a breath, this is just a hobby.

This is a product that people spent money on. Customers deserve to have a voice and inform other potential customers of their troubles. Do not be arrogant with people who give you money for a product. Many of us, who have supported REX in the past, are sitting on the sidelines waiting to see if this product is worth buying. So far it has been helpful to hear the results from those customers who have purchased the product to see how things are going. I am still waiting to hand over money to REX and that wait is based on how the product performs and how REX handles issues. The statements that you are making as a representative of REX are fairly rude to a paying customer and keep many of us who are potential purchasers away. Might be good to learn some business 101 manners or perhaps it might be a good approach to offer people a refund. After all, it's just a hobby.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

40 minutes ago, Labbi85 said:

Working fine with VR here (Oculus rift). 

Which VR system ?  

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating

30 minutes ago, MikeT707 said:

This is a product that people spent money on. Customers deserve to have a voice and inform other potential customers of their troubles. Do not be arrogant with people who give you money for a product. Many of us, who have supported REX in the past, are sitting on the sidelines waiting to see if this product is worth buying. So far it has been helpful to hear the results from those customers who have purchased the product to see how things are going. I am still waiting to hand over money to REX and that wait is based on how the product performs and how REX handles issues. The statements that you are making as a representative of REX are fairly rude to a paying customer and keep many of us who are potential purchasers away. Might be good to learn some business 101 manners or perhaps it might be a good approach to offer people a refund. After all, it's just a hobby.

People here are being rude with REX, a company with a very good reputation and one of the best supports (just google this, I am not saying it my words)

If you have a problem you need to post in the forums. Read all my avsim posts and 90% say the same: issue with the product ==> post in the forums. You keep beating up REX after I asked you why, that's why my comment to you as I don't know what else to tell you if you kept saying REX is this or REX is that.

Just go to the forums and post your issues.

Thanks

Edited by fs1

Federico Sucari

Just now, fs1 said:

People here are being rude with REX, a company with a very good reputation.

If you have a problem you need to post in the forums. Read all my avsim posts and 90% say the same: issue with the product ==> post in the forums. You keep beating up REX after I asked you why, that's why my comment to you as I don't know what else to tell you if you keep saying REX is this or REX is that.

Just go to the forums and post your issues.

Thanks

Do you work for REX?

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Just now, MikeT707 said:

Do you work for REX?

I did the core engine for EF. I am not a REX employee.

Federico Sucari