Sign in to follow this  
MaxTurso

How much it costs?

Another question, excuse me but i don't understand the real price of the GTN 750/650. Please let me know if i understood well:

First purchase 750 for $49,95 then with the coupon the 650 will be purchased for $24,95 for a total of $74,90, is correct

Thanks in advance

Massimo

4 hours ago, MaxTurso said:

Another question, excuse me but i don't understand the real price of the GTN 750/650. Please let me know if i understood well:

First purchase 750 for $49,95 then with the coupon the 650 will be purchased for $24,95 for a total of $74,90, is correct

Thanks in advance

Massimo

I purchased a long time ago before the coupon, but I read the coupon details the way you described above but with one clear stipulation.  Both that you purchase must be for the same simulator family.  So both must be for FSX/P3D family, -or- both must be for xPlane family. 

Are you aware that each one you purchase provides two GTN gauges?  The 750 grants you a license for (2) 750's, 750_1 and 750_2.  The same is true for the 650.  You get 650_1 and 650_2.  So if an aircraft model provides for two gauges in the same panel you are able to do that.  For instance I have a Milviz Cessna 310R Redux with a 750 and a 650 both in the panel.  Another example is I have a Realair Turbine Duke v2 with two 750's in the panel.  Note that the GTN series gauges do not crossfeed to each other.  Each one has it's own memory for storing flight plans. 

These RXP packages provide a great deal of flexibility.  The only restriction is that you can only install one _1 or one _2 in the same aircraft.  So if the aircraft provides for it, you can for example use a GTN 750_1, and a GTN 750_2, or GTN 650_1 and GTN 650_2.  Or again, if the aircraft provides for it, you might use the GTN 750_1 and the 650_2.  Or the GTN 750_2 and the GTN 650_1.

In aircraft with room or provision for only one GTN in the panel, I choose _1 or _2 based on the type or length of flight plans I have stored in each.  So I use _1 in higher flying longer range aircraft, and _2 in lighter, lower flying, shorter range aircraft. 

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

23 minutes ago, fppilot said:

The only restriction is that you can only install one _1 or one _2 in the same aircraft.

Which applies as well for panels with mixed device types, for example:

GTN 750 #1 + GNS 430 #2

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

@MaxTurso yes you're correct with the total price, a bargain most will tell you on this forum too!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)