Sign in to follow this  
wildtomcat

Aerosoft A318/319 or A320/321 prof p3dv4 25% off

Only until May 23rd

Aerosoft A318/319 or A320/321 prof p3dv4 25% off

at https://www.fspsstore.com/search?tag=Aerosoft-Sales

44,96€ each

Attention: only attractive when intersted in one single package because the bundle's regulare price is better 79€. At pcaviator.com on Tuesdays 10% off days converted into Euros is about 70€ for the bundle!

vpa558.png

Where do you get the €44.96 each bundle as FSPS website is displaying €45.34?

Just checked: 44,96€ here.

Maybe you see different currency or it is a tax thing?

vpa558.png

No different currency. Clearly showing in €45.34 including tax at 20%. Maybe that's the slight anomaly here.

And is true that PCAviaitor sell both bundles for less than €44.96-45.34 each bundle?

Has anyone ever purchased from them? I’ve never bought anything from there bu am very interested in the airbus at that price.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Thanks for that, and the link too, but as I already have the FSL version, I may call it a halt to lash out more dosh.

1 hour ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Has anyone ever purchased from them...

Pcaviator.com - again and again: very kind, best experiences. But I do not use paypal there, the payment confirmation is always late and the download. With creditcard all works instantly.

Fsps-store: do not remember to ever bought there anything

HTH

vpa558.png

I will wait until they do a We Pay You sale. Then I may consider it. Chances are I still would pass though. 😊

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

4 minutes ago, Jetset408 said:

I will wait until they do a We Pay You sale. Then I may consider it. Chances are I still would pass though. 😊

How come?

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Just discovered that Aerosoft's Online Shop is working out far cheaper as long as you have their previous Bundle buy, and if you still have the Licence Key, you can then qualify for a 50% reduction. Works out around €40.31 incl 20% Tax.

Not a bad buy at that rate for the entire P3Dv4.4 A318-19/A320-21 Bundle.

I advise give this Bundle a total miss. Just back from a friend's whom I foolishly coaxed into buying it as I already have the much superior  FSL version.

Faults? Where do I start? First the MCDU would not accept a PFPX-created flightplan as it did not recognise LSZH(not in database,eh?). Only after updating the Airac Cycle it worked.

Then the checklists got stuck at the Start Pushback point despite opting for a GSX pushback and there was no way to disable or bypass it.

But the worst case was when despite having the A/THR on and A/P, at 5000ft this particular developer's Airbus A320 just kept pitching up and losing airspeed. At that point ,after hours wasted, me and my friend just gave up! Time for the virtual dustbin.

This developer's Airbus is beaten hands down by the FSL product, sorry to say.

Gentleman, and I use the term loosely! :rolleyes:  There will be no more product bashing here!  You can always give your opinion of why you like/dislike a product as long as you don't use terms like junk, garbage, etc.

• Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: