Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

Jim Young Resigning as Forums Administrator

You're a stand-up guy and a man of fine character, Jim.  You can count on my prayers as you face this trial.  Philippians 4:6-7 comes to mind during times like this, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ *******."

• Like 2

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Jim. Thanks for everything you’ve done for Avsim.

James

• Like 1

All the very best for a rapid recovery, Jim.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Dear Jim,

Just read this and am still reeling in shock. I am so sorry, but as others mentioned this is a different day and age for care and treatments of cancer. Your recovery is my hope and prayer.

Thank you for your contribution to this precious community. You have managed us well, under many difficult circumstances. Thank you for your continuing service.

Spirit Flyer

Stephen Wilcox

• Like 1

Jim, you are in our thoughts and prayers. I know you will recover quickly. 

Bob

Hello Jim,

What a shock to be reading this news.  You are a fighter and you will win this battle, stay positive and know that you will be back among us one day.

Take care,

Robert

• Like 1

\Robert Hamlich/

Wish you a speedy recovery, Jim. Thank you for all that you've done here in Avsim.

Keep the faith!

-E

Enrique Vaamonde

Thank you for your service, Jim. Best wishes.

• Like 1

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Thanks Jim, for all you've done for us and know that we are pulling for you.

• Like 1

Jim,

what can I say / write other than that I Sincerely Wish you the Best  recovery from this situation, which I am sure a person like you will know how to deal with, after all.

My most Positive Thoughts are with you Jim !

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme disks, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Be strong, good luck, and thank you already for everything!

Victor Roos

If your doctors are hopeful, then there is a good chance.  All the best for a recovery and thanks for all you have done here.

See you soon.

• Like 1

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery from Dublin!

Cheers

Mallard

• Like 1

Thank you Jim, you were a great forum head. I sincerely wish you to completely recover.

I decided this would ba a good occasion to make another donation towards AVSIM.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 2

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11