Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

Bob Scott's Promotion

Lot's of wish to keep the legacy on a changing world simulation!

Congratulations to Bob Scott.

Congrats Bob...Best wishes in your new position....I'll try not to give you a hard time!..lol Just kidding!....Good Luck!

7 hours ago, Jim Young said:

Dave,

I will still be on the Staff of AVSIM.  Just not in a demanding position like Forums Administrator.

Thanks brother!  That is GREAT information!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Congratulations, Bob - grateful for your contributions over the years and for your leadership now.

On 5/20/2019 at 1:33 PM, Jim Young said:

On behalf of the CEO and Board of Directors, I would like to announce that Bob Scott (w6KD) has been promoted to Forums Administrator and, as a result, leads our dedicated team of forum moderators and managers. Bob has been a loyal member at AVSIM since July 2002, has been a solid contributor to our moderating team for many years, has an excellent background in computers, computer technology, and programming, and has a USAF military background retiring at a high level which reflects highly on his leadership capabilities.  It is with tremendous amount of gratitude that we welcome Bob stepping up to take on this position.  The CEO and Board ask you to give Bob your support and help when needed.  Please join us in congratulating Bob on his promotion! 

Congrats to Bob, I know he has tough shoes to fill!

John

Congratulations, Bob!

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@23-144 Hz (locked at 120 Hz, FreeSync ON), Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4.

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Our congratulations as well Bob.! Good choice Jim and Staff.😊 

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png