Jay 737

Piper Aztec PA23-250 (Help Needed)

Hello
I'm in a need of little help from somebody with access to Piper PA23 250 Aztec. 
I've recently acquired an old FNPT2 simulator, build upon this particular model. 
However, after a few tens of hours working on the refurb, I realized that the seating position feels way off from natural. Yokes and the panel are really high up as well as the rudder pedals being set quite far away from the seat.

This build of a full-scale home cockpit is my life long dream so I obviously want to get it right. I would like to verify a few of the dimensions from the real thing if possible.
Unfortunately, there isn't too much information about Aztec on the internet as this kind of aircraft seems to be endangered species nowadays:)

Any help or advice would be very appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Jay    

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If a local flight school doesn't have one, post a note explaining your project and what you need on the FBOs bulletin board, 

Try contacting Sportys Pilot shop, a large and prominent aviation supply house and flight training school.  They have a pair of Aztecs and might be able to help you out.

Thanks guys

It's probably a dumb question but what's "FBO" ?

Also, I forgot to mention, I live in the UK.

Is there any kind of register where I could find and contact the owner himself?

Jay

FBO is Fixed Base Operator or in layman's terms, a service center at airports. They provide many services to pilots and often have flight training also. If anyone would know about an Aztec at the airport, they would.