Sign in to follow this  
Guest TomLiAirplane

Shed some light on dynamic illumination from aircraft

>What makes you so sure? Unless you're actually on the ACES>team, I wouldn't say that it's not going to happen. That's not entirely true. There are some people who are not ACES who nevertheless do have accurate knowledge of things to come. They simply cannot identify themselves though without penalty. ;)However, even barring that, by carefully reading all that is posted by the nice folks at ACES, one can determine the remaining answers based on what is not said...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Wing and aircraft structures will cast shadows on fuselage in FSX. Look at some of the screen shots!

Guest tdragger

You might want to take that with just a few grains of salt...

Guest TomLiAirplane

>we will just have to wait.----------------------------------------------------------------Exactly ! :-) :-)

Guest skruer

Still it doesn't sound like the big difference from FS9, but i'll just have to wait and see as Joshua Robertson said. I am trying not to get too excited about FS10 because then I don't get disappointed. But I am taking your answer with a few grains of salt and expecting the worst (FS9), then it only can be the same or better.

>Has anyone played LOMAC? It's a real struggle to run that a>maximum settings but it looks awesome! Really? I have had no problems on my machine (2.8GHz CPU, 2Gb DDR, nVidia 6800GT) except with maximum water FX on. Everything else is at max and the sim is a joy, FPS wise. The sim would be fantastic if it were'nt for the boring scripted missions/campaign...