Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

sf tech update rex

Its now  released  just  start  sf  and  update

• Upvote 3

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It appears that I can finally sit at a busy airport gate (in this case, FlyTampa's CYYZ) at night and not get that annoying whitewash effect. I have HDR on in P3D and manual lighting off in REX SF and I must saying it's looking real good. I cannot remember ever seeing the night lighting looking this good before. Can anyone chime in on their findings re night lighting?

Mario Di Lauro

24 minutes ago, tamsini said:

It appears that I can finally sit at a busy airport gate (in this case, FlyTampa's CYYZ) at night and not get that annoying whitewash effect. I have HDR on in P3D and manual lighting off in REX SF and I must saying it's looking real good. I cannot remember ever seeing the night lighting looking this good before. Can anyone chime in on their findings re night lighting?

I  think  you  meant   turn off manual  light in  ef  not  sf  🙂  any  way   yep  just loaded in  cyyz   and its looking  great

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

13 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

I  think  you  meant   turn off manual  light in  ef  not  sf  🙂  any  way   yep  just loaded in  cyyz   and its looking  great

Indeed you're right. Can never get abbreviations right - and don't get me started on acronyms!

• Upvote 1

Mario Di Lauro

2 hours ago, pete_auau said:

Its now  released  just  start  sf  and  update

We are talking SkyForce 3d?

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

55 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

We are talking SkyForce 3d?

yes  sf   sky  force  just open up  your  skyforce  and  it  will  show  a  update, if  not  go  to  settings update   and  click  check  for  updates

Peter kelberg

8 hours ago, pete_auau said:

yes  sf   sky  force  just open up  your  skyforce  and  it  will  show  a  update, if  not  go  to  settings update   and  click  check  for  updates

@cyyzrwy24 meant that the topic is about SF (SKY FORCE) and you guys talk about lights which obviously is EF (ENVIRONMENT FORCE)...

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

1 minute ago, GEKtheReaper said:

@cyyzrwy24 meant that the topic is about SF (SKY FORCE) and you guys talk about lights which obviously is EF (ENVIRONMENT FORCE)...

Yes that was my bad. 

Mario Di Lauro

11 hours ago, pete_auau said:

When I open no auto update, setting update reports that I have current version #5.0.2018.0520. I haven't opened SF for sometime, since EF doesn't need it....

Whats the latest version?

1 hour ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Whats the latest version?

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

Well, how do I get it than...? Tried REX Downloader nothing, manual update on it, still reports nothing, opened SF no auto, go to manual it says I have latest and not available.....

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51805-rex-5-sky-force-3d-technical-update-22-released/

See this post at REX support forum. Since you don't have 5.0.2019.0410 you will need to get the complete .0514 download from the store where you purchased SF. See the post for more info.

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

4 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Well, how do I get it than...? Tried REX Downloader nothing, manual update on it, still reports nothing, opened SF no auto, go to manual it says I have latest and not available.....

The latest version is available in the Rex File Transfer manager. You're on the pre-2.1 version, which can't be updated over. You need to download the full 0514 installer.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

49 minutes ago, bbuckley said:

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51805-rex-5-sky-force-3d-technical-update-22-released/

See this post at REX support forum. Since you don't have 5.0.2019.0410 you will need to get the complete .0514 download from the store where you purchased SF. See the post for more info.

Problem with rex is that I am unable to log in for months...! In spite, that I changed several times my password, I am able only to log in in their tweeter page?! Ricardo is aware of that and he he said he will look in to that and nothing happens. So not sure what's with them really. But I can't see important posts on their support forum and guess what, I have almost everything by them. Great customer service they have....

1 hour ago, Sethos1988 said:

The latest version is available in the Rex File Transfer manager. You're on the pre-2.1 version, which can't be updated over. You need to download the full 0514 installer.

I am able to log in to the store (go figure, that one works for me), I can download complete SF..... would that be updated to newest version? I think no, because when I did re-installation past January I did the same and obviously got older version from 2018 when I purchased.....After that I never got "warned" that new version is available.....that's why I got stuck on old one....

I feel dumb now since I have to ask questions on this Forum and not on theirs....