Sign in to follow this  
pete_auau

sf tech update rex

1 minute ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

I am able to log in to the store (go figure, that one works for me), I can download complete SF..... would that be updated to newest version?

Depends on the version you can download, needs to be at least 0410 to allow for automatic updates inside SF3D or 0514, then you get the latest version. If you're downloading any other version than that, it's pre-2.1 and can't be auto-updated.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Just now, Sethos1988 said:

and can't be auto-updated.

I assume that's true, but question is, since I can log into my account and download complete package, would that  include latest and current version...?

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

Just now, cyyzrwy24 said:

I assume that's true, but question is, since I can log into my account and download complete package, would that  include latest and current version...?

I don't know what version they are serving on their store, I use their Transfer Manager, which also states on the .zip file itself what version you are downloading. I reckon the store version would be the same?

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

4 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

I reckon the store version would be the same? 

Than, since I have no idea where to get one in between and unable to log in to their forums due to administrative nonsense by REX and ask the question, I should stay with old one forever....Interesting is that I can buy new product, but not get support on one I bought it🙂...lol, ok. Good to know

Thanks for your help Sethos

7 hours ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Problem with rex is that I am unable to log in for months...! In spite, that I changed several times my password, I am able only to log in in their tweeter page?! Ricardo is aware of that and he he said he will look in to that and nothing happens. So not sure what's with them really. But I can't see important posts on their support forum and guess what, I have almost everything by them. Great customer service they have....

Who is Ricardo? No one works at REX with that name.

Anyways, I would love to assist, however, I need your forum name or email address associated with the account. You can PM me here with that information and I will make sure you are connected properly.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

@timest

I think it was Frederico? 

I'm at work now, but when I get home (if no one has answered) I'll try to dig up the name.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

21 minutes ago, SKEWR said:

think it was Frederico? 

You are correct, my bad....