DrumsArt

A320-X / A319-X for P3D v4.2-4.5 HOTFIX 1 - Update v2.0.2.352 now

Hi,

Just now...

Richard

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Thanks Richard. Only checked 30 mins ago and then....

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

• Added compatibility with Pushover application
  • EGPWS predictive logic (TAD/TAF/RFCF)
  • GSX messages now suppressed for cabin/cargo door notifications
  • Refuel now synced to GSX2 Fuel Hydrant
  • Corrections for flaps timings

As always, we'd like to thank you, our customers, for your continued support!

Cheers!

Here's the complete change log of the A320-X / A319-X update (P3Dv4) v2.0.2.352:

Airline packs
    Various fixes

ATSU
    Fix for takeoff perf runways
    Added ATC Online list to COMM page
    Several small fixes
    Fix for PFPX zero fuel weight info
    Slot notification callsign logic fix
    Limit OFP Fuel to 18700
    OFP Block fuel rounding up logic fix
    ALTN missing logic fix
    Printing logic fixes
    Crew config logic fix
    IVAO ATIS logic fix
    No STD results in slot change fix
    STD logic fixes
    Pushover app 'printing' now enabled

Doors
    Arming logic tied to FWC phase now

EGPWS
    Predictive mode logic added (TAD/RFCF/TCF)

ELAC
    AP disconnect protections added
    C star logic improvements
    AP disconnects on pause fixed

Engines / FADEC
    CLB limit logic fix

External Model
    CFM Engines decal fix
    CFM flap marking overlay animation fix
    Various small geometry fixes

Flaps
    Flap actuation logic fixes

FSL Configurator
    Fixes for missing cfg files and building cfg files

GSX
    Key mapping fix

Lighting
    Flood panel light knob state save/load enabled
    Beacon light size adjusted

MCDU
    INIT A GND TEMP now not shown in flight

Payloads
    Airframe weights page added to MCDU OPTIONS
    Passenger configuration parser logic added to protect
    against imbalance
    Weights units logic fix

Printing
    Now supports virtual printing to Pushover app

Virtual Cockpit
    glareshield text overlay clipping fix

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

is this the Aerosoft Airbus ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

4 minutes ago, jcomm said:

is this the Aerosoft Airbus ?

no this one is the big boys airbus, the one that doesnt fall out the sky. 

best wishes to all

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

14ppkc-6.png

14 minutes ago, tooting said:

o this one is the big boys airbus, the one that doesnt fall out the sky. 

LOL

and for the small number of people that had the issue with 4.5 (without hotfix) of stuttering/proformance issues this has been fixed.  Just did a quick circuit and no problems.  Happy days.

Edited by tooting
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14ppkc-6.png

2 minutes ago, tooting said:

and for the small number of people that had the issue with 4.5 (without hotfix) of stuttering/proformance issies this has been fixed.  Just did a quick curcuit and no problems.  Happy days.

Great, thank you.

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

just departed from EGCC to LDDU.  works fab.  Love the new update with the ATC menu,  its a shame I cant FREETEXT  the Boss  via ACARS to tell her I wont be in this weekend as im refusing the duty to fly this badboy.  No such luck for us office staff 🙂 

Alas anyways well done Andy and team  Great update. 

Edited by tooting
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

29 minutes ago, tooting said:

just departed from EGCC to LDDU.  works fab.  Love the new update with the ATC menu,  its a shame I cant FREETEXT  the Boss  via ACARS to tell her I wont be in this weekend as im refusing the duty to fly this badboy.  No such luck for us office staff 🙂 

Alas anyways well done Andy and team  Great update. 

Great to read your observations after the Hotfix.

After last night's totally wasted hours helping a pal whom I coaxed into getting  a 'cheaper' version(AS)as it was on sale(what a sheer waste of money), it's good to know this 'bird' still sits high!

13 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Great to read your observations after the Hotfix.

After last night's totally wasted hours helping a pal whom I coaxed into getting  a 'cheaper' version(AS)as it was on sale(what a sheer waste of money), it's good to know this 'bird' still sits high!

As mentioned previously before. 

5a85ee79d0307224048b4675-750-562.jpg

Verses

160528_gal_burger_glamburger.jpg?quality

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

Pete.....lol

If or when am next down EGLL we should meet up for a beer and burger. Hope your holiday was great it sure looked amazing.

"no this one is the big boy's Airbus, the one that doesn't fall out the sky. " wet myself ..lol your on it today 🙂 

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

6 hours ago, tooting said:

no this one is the big boys airbus, the one that doesnt fall out the sky. 

best wishes to all

For what it’s worth I’ve never had an issue and find Aerosoft A320 to be a great balance between what matters to me (and many many others) and performance. I know you have a problem with them I’ve seen your posts but the vast majority of owners don’t have issues and love to fly them. I’m by no means trying to start a posting feud and will not be replying. I just wanted to assure people these aircraft are well worth a look and I am quite aware of the “study level” missing my PMDG aircraft and others have but still prefer it.

Sincerely

Joe

oh and I considered myself a big boy in the world of flight simming across 5 platforms and VR 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

If you enjoy it Joe, nothing else matters. Enjoy!

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip