Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

A320-X / A319-X for P3D v4.2-4.5 HOTFIX 1 - Update v2.0.2.352 now

11 minutes ago, joepoway said:

For what it’s worth I’ve never had an issue and find Aerosoft A320 to be a great balance between what matters to me (and many many others) and performance. I know you have a problem with them I’ve seen your posts but the vast majority of owners don’t have issues and love to fly them. I’m by no means trying to start a posting feud and will not be replying. I just wanted to assure people these aircraft are well worth a look and I am quite aware of the “study level” missing my PMDG aircraft and others have but still prefer it.

Sincerely

Joe

oh and I considered myself a big boy in the world of flight simming across 5 platforms and VR 😉

I agree Same planes different companies and different out looks. I find BOTH aircraft fun to fly.

• Like 3

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

12 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Pete.....lol

If or when am next down EGLL we should meet up for a beer and burger. Hope your holiday was great it sure looked amazing.

"no this one is the big boy's Airbus, the one that doesn't fall out the sky. " wet myself ..lol your on it today 🙂 

no worries mate , ill give you a tour of the office (in EGKK) not much to look at in LHR only the crew room, and youre married so your wife wont like that !! 

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

2 minutes ago, Riah069 said:

I agree Same planes different companies and different out looks. I find BOTH aircraft fun to fly.

Correct both hamburgers.  You get what you pay for in this world. 

Edited by tooting
  • Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, tooting said:

As mentioned previously before. 

5a85ee79d0307224048b4675-750-562.jpg

Verses

160528_gal_burger_glamburger.jpg?quality

The first hamburger is rather for those bores who don't like diversity. The second one looks like my virtual hangar.

Ill take the 1st burger any day. Cause im broke. Still food for the belly. That second burger looks like you need a science team to work out where to start 😛

Mike

....still same way, un-install old, install new....forgot what to do with liveries? lol......I should learn by now, I re and re this add-on million times....

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

Liveries won't be affected 😉

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

On that note isnt it about time they had a update service so you dont have to reinstall the plane from scratch? I believe the said they were going to do that a year or so ago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Mike

Just now, David Roch said:

Liveries won't be affected 😉

do we need to remove old one...? or that installer get more advanced? It should at some point considering that we re-installed 355 times since inception....

3 minutes ago, Riah069 said:

On that note isnt it about time they had a update service so you dont have to reinstall the plane from scratch? I believe the said they were going to do that a year or so ago.

The installer uninstall and install...works very well and very fast. Just update FSL Spotlights before.

Richard

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

1 hour ago, tooting said:

As mentioned previously before. 

Touché !!!

Can someone tell me the benefits of going to 4.5?  Is it just somewhat improved night lighting?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

hubba...hubba...server is getting warm....slow like dial-up....

Can I use this update even though I'm still with 4.4?

2 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Can I use this update even though I'm still with 4.4?

Yes

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip