DrumsArt

A320-X / A319-X for P3D v4.2-4.5 HOTFIX 1 - Update v2.0.2.352 now

1 hour ago, tooting said:

As mentioned previously before. 

Touché !!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can someone tell me the benefits of going to 4.5?  Is it just somewhat improved night lighting?

hubba...hubba...server is getting warm....slow like dial-up....

Can I use this update even though I'm still with 4.4?

2 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Can I use this update even though I'm still with 4.4?

Yes

Nice update. Thanks Guys

Awesome, now i can finally update to 4.5!

Talk about great performance. It such a dream to fly.

So is the performance comparable to PMDG yet?  I have had these for some time now but had to resign my self to fly the Aerosoft ones instead and would love to go back.

7 minutes ago, UAL4life said:

So is the performance comparable to PMDG yet?  I have had these for some time now but had to resign my self to fly the Aerosoft ones instead and would love to go back.

Not quite, but that hasn’t stopped me from enjoying it.

22 minutes ago, UAL4life said:

much closer than it used to be, it improved significantly compared to the release version and stability is much better now as well. Cant remember last time it crashed my sim 

Good day. I have purchased the FS Labs A320x a while ago but I simply cannot create an account to download liveries. I enter my birth date, e-mail, password, solve the "capcha" and all goes well until I get to the field that requires me to "say yes" in response to the question that I have used my real name. I type in "Yes" and then it returns me back to the start to enter my birth date again. Am I missing something here? I'm in a continuous loop and cannot register. Regards.

24 minutes ago, Peter Webber said:

Good day. I have purchased the FS Labs A320x a while ago but I simply cannot create an account to download liveries. I enter my birth date, e-mail, password, solve the "capcha" and all goes well until I get to the field that requires me to "say yes" in response to the question that I have used my real name. I type in "Yes" and then it returns me back to the start to enter my birth date again. Am I missing something here? I'm in a continuous loop and cannot register. Regards.

Did you try another browser already?

Could also try private mode / incognito mode, which should disable any additional plugins you may have added that could be interfering with the process (Script or adblockers)

2 hours ago, Woozie said:

Did you try another browser already?

Tried another browser. Just keeps putting me back to 'Enter Birth Date"..

2 hours ago, Sethos1988 said:

Could also try private mode / incognito mode, which should disable any additional plugins you may have added that could be interfering with the process (Script or adblockers)

Will try that and will let you know. Thanks. (Not meaning to hijack the thread! I just can't get into the forums).