Sign in to follow this  
CptIoan99

purchased the wrong version of GNS V2 / GTN

Hello....I have accidentally got confused with the coupon system and everything, that it happened to me, to miss that I chose the GTN750 for P3D. I do not use P3D unfortunately, and I was looking for the X-plane version. How may I fix this? I am very worried!

Thank you!

Hi.

I've accidentally purchased the P3D GTN 750 instead of the x-plane 11 version.

Edited by Tyw

Hi, I've sent you a PM but I'm still wondering how this could still happen when the mention "For X-Plane" and "For Prepar3d/FltSim" are displayed at least in all these locations prior purchasing:

1. In the web page where there is the 'Download' button.
  2. In the e-commerce installer 'Read Me' popup window, in the text header, which displays when you run it.
  3. In the e-commerce installer side bar graphics.
  4. In the e-commerce installer window title bar.

Please explain us what we've missed?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

14 hours ago, RXP said:

Please explain us what we've missed?

It was really what I missed.  My wife (who will be the main user of the sim I am helping set up) said she was going to use FSX with the GPS, but decided to buy X Plane instead. 

Okay, I hate to do this but I have done the same thing as the others. It was my own stupidity was too rushed when buying it and missed the text. Nothing to do with you guys, just me. Sorry about this.

...I am just going to keep this train rolling...I've done the same thing.  I got too excited when i was purchasing and clicked on the FSX version instead of the XP11 version.

Dear RXP,

I did the same thing that others have done.  I bought the wrong version of the GNS430V2.  I have X-Plane 11 and mistakenly bought the FLTSIM version.  I didn't realize I had done it until I tried to use the bundle coupon to by the GNS530 and it would not go through. 

I had a lot of issues trying to get the e-commerce site to load because anti-virus would not even give me an option to run it.  I figured that out eventually and I guess I was distracted enough to click on the wrong version.

Please let me know how to proceed.  Thank you.

Robert Nalepa

Edited by RXP