Flysimware

Flysimware moving forward with a professional texture Company

Posted (edited)

Flysimware has a new announcement. We are now moving forward with the #1 professional texture company on the market.  They plan to texture all of our future products and will be texturing some of our older products as well. We are going to start with the Cessna 441 and the MU2B.

Edited by ark
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 4

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very nice! I am really glad you took this move. That's the right way!

Most excellent news!

5 hours ago, Flysimware said:

Flysimware has a new announcement. We are now moving forward with a professional texture Company. 3DReach plans to texture all of our future products and will be texturing some of our older products as well. We are going to start with the Cessana 441 and the MU2B.

https://3dreach.com/

image2.jpg

Now we're talking! 😍

Fantastic news and glad to hear you'll be starting with the C441 and MU2...

Amazing news, excellent decision Flysimware. I can't wait to purchase your next products !

I hope this retexturing will be applied to the Lear 35A as well!

• Upvote 4

way to go!!!! looking forward to it.

Thank you so much for taking this step in hiring a professional texture company. This move will reap great benefits for both your company as well as for all who purchase your addons. I cannot wait for the updated textures for both the MU-2 and The Conquest. As noted previously, I hope the texture update will apply to the Lear 35 as well.

What took you so long, everybody loves your planes and systems depth..Cant wait to see the results well done !

Great news @Flysimware ! The MU-2 is one of my favorites!

BTW, is the Spad in the screencap for @Milviz ?

Awsome, really hope the Falcon will see these hi res textures sometime

14 hours ago, chevelle505 said:

Awsome, really hope the Falcon will see these hi res textures sometime

Not satisfied with the latest version of the Falcon? Well, I guess there's always one person...

Not satisfied with the latest version of the Falcon?

I in no way said I wasnt satisfied at all, and sorry to hurt your feelings but. if you cant tell a clear cut difference between the photo real quality of the image that was posted above and the current flight deck of the falcon then i'm not sure what to tell ya. I have said in numerous posts what a great job flysimware has done and I believe you and I briefly touched on the tire whine noises and how awsome they are. You dont need to make a snide comment's. 

I honestly didnt think what I said was offensive or would hurt anybodys "feelings"...or be taken as a negative comment...BUT, Like You said.......

Well, I guess there's always one person...

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, chevelle505 said:

I in no way said I wasnt satisfied at all, and sorry to hurt your feelings but. if you cant tell a clear cut difference between the photo real quality of the image that was posted above and the current flight deck of the falcon then i'm not sure what to tell ya.

I think you have to compare 'likes to likes'.  The Falcon cockpit is a GA cockpit and is intended to be relatively clean rather then old and aged like the fighter cockpit posted above (the aged textures are certainly excellent).  So if I compare the Falcon to the GA cockpit picture below, which is from the same website as the old aged one posted above, I find the Falcon holds up pretty well, at least on my modest system.

3d222c180e.JPG

In any case, as far as I know the Falcon is not in line for any major re-texture work unless outfitting it eventually with an FMC requires some texture fixes. I expect the MU-2 and Lear35 have priority, as perhaps do some others. 

Al

Edited by ark
  • Upvote 2

Look out PMDG!

There's a new player in the house!

Cheers,

Mark

I think you have to compare 'likes to likes'.  The Falcon cockpit is a GA cockpit and is intended to be relatively clean rather then old and aged like the fighter cockpit posted above (the aged textures are certainly excellent).  So if I compare the Falcon to the GA cockpit picture below, which is from the same website as the old aged one posted above, I find the Falcon holds up pretty well, at least on my modest system.

3d222c180e.JPG

In any case, as far as I know the Falcon is not in line for any major re-texture work unless outfitting iteventually with an FMC requires some texture fixes. I expect the MU-2 and Lear35 have priority, asperhaps do some others. 

Ark, I absolutely agree and i do see your valid point. Even between the ga pic you posted and the Falcon there is quite a bit of difference, thats just being objective. I also very much agree that the falcon is in no way subpar at all, it is a beautifull and realistic flight deck. I honestly meant that as more of constructive criticism for lack of a better term..to me the falcon is worthy of the very best, VERY very well done aircraft, it was just more of a "hey guys lets see just how awsome we can do and how far can we take the falcon" kind of comment..carenado has exceptionally good textures, but frankely they're systems arent worth a hoot. That Falcon is much better all the way around because of that

Posted (edited)

Hi Folks,

I'm very happy to hear the MU-2 is getting a refresh - it's a unique aircraft and very fun to fly... One bit of feedback - can you guys please take a look at the pitch sensitivity in the FDE - as the way it is now - it's an air sickness inducing aircraft - it tends to oscillate very easily and is very twitchy in pitch response... I've read numerous PIREP's on the real aircraft - and this was never mentioned - if it behaved like the model in the RW - it would have been... I know you had a RW owner participate in the development - but if he's not intimately familiar with FS - this quirk may have been overlooked... Greatly appreciate all you guys do - THANKS !

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Upvote 1

This move assures that FSW will be what we always wanted: Carenado level visual models and textures with FSW comprehensive systems and flight model fidelity! 

I can't wait to see my beloved Moo looking as good as she flies. 

• Like 1

Hopefully we'll get some work in progress shots for her (MU-2} pretty soon! Always been one of my favorites.

Cheers

Martin

• Upvote 1

Hi, "MU-2 lovers",

I just took advantage of the sale to get that bird, listening your enthusiasm 🙂

Are there somewhere nice repaints (while waiting for the "refresh")

Thanks

Gérard

• Upvote 2

Hopefully we'll get some work in progress shots for her (MU-2} pretty soon!

Same here! I'm picking it up this weekend myself..looks like an awesome bird... plenty of reading and learning systems ect though to keep busy until then!