Sign in to follow this  
vims

MCE not working correctly with Zibo 737 version 3.34 rc 2.18

Recommended Posts

X-plane 11.34 and latest zibo 3.34.

It will tell me MCE DLL's are missing

All other supported aircraft's are fine. 

I understand It's constantly under changes and pretty much beta so just leaving this here as a bug ticket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

2 hours ago, vims said:

X-plane 11.34 and latest zibo 3.34.

It will tell me MCE DLL's are missing

All other supported aircraft's are fine. 

I understand It's constantly under changes and pretty much beta so just leaving this here as a bug ticket. 

Thanks for the heads-up.

Please go to \X-Plane 11 root folder\MCE dlls\64 Bit\ folder and check you have about 20 dlls inside it, among them "xmczibo737.dll"

Without that dll in place, MCE won't move a switch nor read state with Zibo aircraft.

I suggest you re-install MCE for X-Plane.

Download latest package uploaded yesterday.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi and thanks for quick reply.

I did indeed have xmczibo737.dll and it's 40 dll's in total

I have also tried reinstalling and I was following the correct installed method pinned in the MCE forum.

Keep up the good work, great product. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 6:46 PM, vims said:

Hi and thanks for quick reply.

I did indeed have xmczibo737.dll and it's 40 dll's in total

I have also tried reinstalling and I was following the correct installed method pinned in the MCE forum.

Keep up the good work, great product. 

A bit puzzled as I downloaded latest Zibo version and the vast majority of switches are under co-pilot control, at least with latest MCE for X-Plane.

There are a couple that need attention, but overall it's working.

I assume you didn't manually copy the dlls to their location in X-Plane folder.

Make sure you have the 64 Bit dlls in \MCE dlls\^4 Bit\ folder, otherwise X-Plane 11 won't see them (if you mistakenly put 32 bit dlls).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did not copy over manually. When I load in MCE i still get the error saying i'm missing dll files, but my copilot is this there and some commands work like gear and flaps. 

What does not work is giving headings, altitude, radio freq and such. 

I will give it another try with manually coping over 64 bit files.

Do i need to have the 32 bit folder? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Also, are there any plugins that will absolutely not work with MCE?

Here is a list of current plugins

The error i receive.

Edited by vims

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vims said:

I did not copy over manually. When I load in MCE i still get the error saying i'm missing dll files, but my copilot is this there and some commands work like gear and flaps. 

What does not work is giving headings, altitude, radio freq and such. 

I will give it another try with manually coping over 64 bit files.

Do i need to have the 32 bit folder? 

Only for X-Plane 10 which can be run in either mode.

XP 11 is strictly 64 Bit.

When the ad-hoc dll that supports aircraft isn't found, MCE defaults to using "xmcgener.dll" which is there for default XPl;ane aircraft.

Only gear flaps and maybe radios tuning will work through that interface.

It definitely needs the 64 bit "xmcZibo737.dll" in \X-Plane\MCE dlls\64 Bit\ for all other switches.

If 32 bit files are present in that folder by mistake, X-Plane 11 won't see them even though they are present, as it can only load 64 Bit dlls.

I tested with Zibo mod downloaded via this page

Zibo on Facebook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the clarification about the dll's, however they where never the problem.

The fault lied with "xSquawkbox" plugin for some reason.

Removed it and now everything works as intended, anyhow thanks for sublime support on the matter 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this