Sign in to follow this  
Guest christian

AA & AF

Please can you make sure that they are 'application controlled' this time..I'm getting fed up with changing my graphics card settings every time I want to play Battlefield2...;-)Steve

Guest tdragger

Not sure what you mean. FS2004 has support for both.

My memory could be failing, but I don't think FS2004 allowed you to select anisotropic filtering. FS2004 did have an anti-aliasing checkbox, though.-Adam

HI Mike,If possible a selectable 2X, 4x etc. Anti-aliasing in FSX graphics option will be the best, not only enabledisable check box, but a selectable Anti-aliasing, even better with a selectable anisotropic filtering as well, I have seen this on others games, instant to select this via the video cards driver setting, all controled in the game graphics option. ThanksChris Willishttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6...development.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest tdragger

My bad. Too many years working with FSX. FS2004 did have AA but not AF. FSX will have both.

Because fs9 does a very bad job of it.Steve

Guest christian

Hi Steveyou don't need to change settings. All you do is create a profile for the FS2004.exe in your drivers settings and the settings will only be set for FS2004.pretty easy workaround...Christian

>Why is it that everyone says that AA should be off in FS9 and>on in the system display settings (as opposed to application>controlled)?Because the AA checkbox in FS2004 didn't allow you to set the level of AA at all... If you leave it off and used your card's drivers you can set it to 2X, 4X, transparency AA etc...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com