Drumcode

Drzewiecki to work on Tokyo City/Airports

You heard it here first. ūüôā¬†I can't even explain how excited I am about it. This will have to be a massive undertaking with the amount of autogen in Tokyo.¬†

• Upvote 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Someone needs to do Godzilla coming from the waters.  Orbx already did Nessie.

• Like 4

Don't see how RJAA can be interesting at all with a Tokyo-X considering how far it is from the centre.

But RJTT with a detailed Tokyo and performance friendly? Where do I send my money?

• Like 1

This would be great. I’m all for it. 

This would be awesome! I'd love to do another P3D tour of Japan but with far better scenery. Unless something goes way wrong, this is an insta-buy!

57 minutes ago, DChockey08 said:

Don't see how RJAA can be interesting at all with a Tokyo-X considering how far it is from the centre.

But RJTT with a detailed Tokyo and performance friendly? Where do I send my money?

Still a neglected area much needed and whenever worked on by Japanese developers, often mediocre in quality and way overpriced. 

• Like 3

What an awesome idea! My Tokyo is looking fairly good with Samscene’s Tokyo, but a product of the caliber of DD will certainly make it look excellent 

Is there a link to this info? I am extremely pleased to hear this and it can't come soon enough!

5 hours ago, Bigt said:

Is there a link to this info? I am extremely pleased to hear this and it can't come soon enough!

There was a little guessing game thread on their FB yesterday which at the end was purposely deleted by the admin. I'm sure it'll be confirmed publicly at some point since the cat is out of the bag.

• Like 1

I use SamScene and Technobrain RJTT, too, plus Haruo's landclasse for the rest of Japan, which works sort of. If DD makes RJTT + a CityScape Tokyo, I would buy it on a whim.

Japan has been neglected for some time indeed. However besides some major Hubs from Wing Creation who seem to be virtually dead, there have been several nice more GA-oriented airfield published by MFSG recently.

Kind regards, Michael