Sign in to follow this  
Guest enave

Help!!! Need an answer

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!Does anyone know offhand the value of pi rounded off to the 100,000th place??? It's really important.Thanx in advance.

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!25,000 members almost and something this simple takes so long?COME ON, CAN A GUY GET SOME HELP AROUND HERE???:-roller :9 :-outta :-lol Just spoofing an attitude, I've been out of town and not simming for four days. Waiting for a call to see if my assignment is over or extended. Going out for a walk B4 I get in trouble.... TG for cell phones..Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I *knew* I had to post the reply quick or someone would actually come up with it first... Thanx!!! interesting site, guess I shoulda asked for the tensile strength of the skidplate on a DC-6 tail or something...I just finished changing into shorts for my walk when I noticed the reply. Sorry if you thought it really was important- this time.Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Guest j-mo

No problem. Only wasted about 3.14... seconds of my time... THIS TIME!

Guest enave

:) it always cracks me up when someone does this for real. It happens on every forum. I usually want to respond with, "hi, welcome to the Internets"