Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Napa, CA to Las Vegas, NV

This is a wonderful pair of cities to fly between, and the Premier 1A makes it a short flight at FL400.  I love the transition of scenery, from the North SF Bay, to farmland, to the High Sierra and finally a shot of Death Valley, and the pristine desert around and into Vegas, then the strip with its resorts all lined up.

John

WuIm32O.png
koMBCMx.png
QJpz23Q.png
8f2Z0CO.png
lncaaWH.png
S3nFsed.png
m8NpWfH.png
ZlmVGla.png
oj9hSpV.png
OVMhxXM.png
65cmXKU.png
j9raNLq.png
SCV5vbR.png
rohnnHV.png
TNkZcRl.png
JrfIPLH.png
hyezbaC.png
iaV7c3r.png
5MrxnZf.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Paul Deluca said:

Hey John  : Nice   view.   How do you like that jet?

I like it, it is a nice stable jet, it nails the numbers for the real life jet, and it is fast for a bizjet, able to fly at airliner speeds compared to other bizjets out there.  I haven't found anything about it I do not like, and with RealityXP integration it is so much fun to navigate.  RealityXP really takes a load off of the pilots shoulders and I love its graphical interface, you do not even need to read the manual to use the 750, and I am an IT guy, we are notorious for not reading the manual, lol.... 😊

John

Super shots with some great southwest scenery!

• Like 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

2 minutes ago, Pugilist2 said:

Super shots with some great southwest scenery!

Xplane11 does it all, for some reason, the way the sky is rendered, and the atmospheric haze, it is just spot on in my opinion with what we see in real life either low to the ground or in the flight levels.  That is why I tend to fly Xplane11 a bit more than P3D4.5, and I have a good selection of add-on aircraft now for Xplane11, from a powered parachute, to a gyrocopter, a few good helis, my Alabeo Cardinal, Carenado Pilatus, and several more, including Microlights and Ultralights.  I find Xplane11 renders the limits of the flight speeds better than P3D, you can fly at 10 knots autorotating in a gyrocopter for landing, or at Mach 25 with one aircraft I found, which can orbit the earth quite nicely.

John

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:10 AM, John_Cillis said:

Xplane11 does it all, for some reason, the way the sky is rendered, and the atmospheric haze, it is just spot on in my opinion with what we see in real life either low to the ground or in the flight levels.  That is why I tend to fly Xplane11 a bit more than P3D4.5, and I have a good selection of add-on aircraft now for Xplane11, from a powered parachute, to a gyrocopter, a few good helis, my Alabeo Cardinal, Carenado Pilatus, and several more, including Microlights and Ultralights.  I find Xplane11 renders the limits of the flight speeds better than P3D, you can fly at 10 knots autorotating in a gyrocopter for landing, or at Mach 25 with one aircraft I found, which can orbit the earth quite nicely.

John

I agree, Xplane 11 does render the southwest spot on. I am patiently waiting for FlyTampa's KLAS for XPL11.

• Like 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I don't have Xplane, but, i have to say,

Those look pretty good!

Nice shots.

• Like 1

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/