Sign in to follow this  
threexgreen

MA RealTurb North America

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Good question

Yes works well

14ppkc-6.png

I decided to give this a try.  I downloaded it and ran the installl.  Is there no app to run?  I don’t see anything nor do I see documentation.  All it said was that it installed.  Is this correct?

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

13 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

I decided to give this a try.  I downloaded it and ran the installl.  Is there no app to run?  I don’t see anything nor do I see documentation.  All it said was that it installed.  Is this correct?

No need to do anything else. Just install and your done.

• Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

13 hours ago, Woozie said:

Thanks for your response, the NA package is on my must-buy-list now. Are the upcoming packs all going to be large regions, rather than airport collections? And when can we expect Europe to be fully covered? 😉

I second your question, seeing you have some european holiday airports as a special package does hopefully not mean that you are not going to provide a pack for whole of europe!

I'd be happy to buy a pack for complete europe, the summer destinations only is a bit to small for me to invest.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

11 hours ago, Zimmerbz said:

😊 had the same problem at first. You can find it in your addons folder. e.g. C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\RealTurb North America

You can deactivat in p3d in the addons menu option screen. It is 98kb.

MCE_banner_272_68.jpg

After Antarctica (free version) and South America plan is for Europe.

Regards,

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Emi said:

I second your question, seeing you have some european holiday airports as a special package does hopefully not mean that you are not going to provide a pack for whole of europe!

I'd be happy to buy a pack for complete europe, the summer destinations only is a bit to small for me to invest.

I asked about the next releases on their facebook page and South America is next and then Europe. 🙂

I really like this adon so far when I fly on P3D with my A2A birds, 90% I'm on Xplane so please make it for XP!

Is it on the do-list? at least it's on my wish-list!

Does this product create turbulence effects within a thousand feet of terrain or only at higher altitudes?

Sorry @RealTurb for the harsh word about your addon. I appologize, not a money grab in my opinion anymore. Had a 4h flight in total darkness and must say you can kind of feel the terrain. RealTurb North America is a bit like a high res mesh for air. At the first glance not much of a difference but the details in the simulated airflow are numerous. When the demo is out I suggest to have a flight in IMC with and without RealTurb North America to judged if the investment is worth it.

• Like 1

MCE_banner_272_68.jpg

Installed on my win10 machine and was not impressed....until I got the wild hair to restart computer and then it started to show difference. My flights were made at orbyx Jefferson airport. I have run across a few things before that required restarting machine. (YMMVary). Just my personal experiance.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

13 hours ago, RealTurb said:

After Antarctica (free version) and South America plan is for Europe.

Regards,

Does N.America also cover Alaska?  I'll bet flying in Alaska with this addon would make it real interesting.

On 5/30/2019 at 10:19 PM, lknfly said:

I really like this adon so far when I fly on P3D with my A2A birds, 90% I'm on Xplane so please make it for XP!

Is it on the do-list? at least it's on my wish-list!

No plans for an Xplane version at this time.

On 5/31/2019 at 12:20 AM, glider1 said:

Does this product create turbulence effects within a thousand feet of terrain or only at higher altitudes?

It's not for higher altitude turbulence (CAT), it's for turbulence caused by wind blowing onto terrain causing the disturbance. How high the resulting effect is, is dynamically calculated from all relevant parameters.

On 5/31/2019 at 5:29 AM, signmanbob said:

Does N.America also cover Alaska?  I'll bet flying in Alaska with this addon would make it real interesting.

Yes Alaska is within North America Package.

Regards,

• Like 3

On 5/31/2019 at 12:22 AM, Rasterfahnder said:

Sorry @RealTurb for the harsh word about your addon. I appologize, not a money grab in my opinion anymore. Had a 4h flight in total darkness and must say you can kind of feel the terrain. RealTurb North America is a bit like a high res mesh for air. At the first glance not much of a difference but the details in the simulated airflow are numerous. When the demo is out I suggest to have a flight in IMC with and without RealTurb North America to judged if the investment is worth it.

We understand that is an add-on impossible to showcase with screenshots and difficult with videos (as you still lack the feeling of actually flying it with the effects). With the demo everyone can give it a try and decide.

Regards,

1 minute ago, RealTurb said:

We understand that is an add-on impossible to showcase with screenshots and difficult with videos (as you still lack the feeling of actually flying it with the effects). With the demo everyone can give it a try and decide.

Regards,

Will you be providing suggested routes we can test out in the upcoming demo, for us who know little to nothing about the region, airports and areas to try? Also so we can also test it out before and after RealTurb.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB