Sign in to follow this  
threexgreen

MA RealTurb North America

9 hours ago, spilok said:

My addon menu in the sim does not show RealTurb.

Check \\yourname\Users\yourname\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\RealTurb ........

And see if it is there.

• Like 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

9 hours ago, spilok said:

My addon menu in the sim does not show RealTurb.

Neither does mine.

14 hours ago, NeilC said:

Surely if you disable those effects in EZCA, you lose all the CAT effects and the G effects on the head. 

Just out of interest, where did you read this. I can’t did a dedicated RealTurb forums, but would like more info about how to use this product (unless there was a readme I missed after installing)

In the manual for ezca 3 it states that for add on aircraft that use flight dynamics engine outside the sim to turn DHM to 0 and extended turbulance to off. It specifically mentions majestic dash 8. Thats why i was asking. 

Edited by branks737

47 minutes ago, branks737 said:

n the manual for ezca 3 it states that for add on aircraft that use flight dynamics engine outside the sim to turn DHM to 0 and extended turbulance to off. It specifically mentions majestic dash 8.

And the PMDG 747 as well. For the FSL, I have found I do no not need too.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

2 hours ago, ZKOKQ said:

And the PMDG 747 as well. For the FSL, I have found I do no not need too.

Disabling XTM (turbulence) and DHM=0 is only required for Majestic Dash8 aircraft.

With all other aircrafts EZCA3 effects and DHM works in full.

Alternative DHM settings for medium and heavy aircraft can be downloaded here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RcYmjm8HpF3zqdLovP9uZaUU5buuE1Mp

• Like 3

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

As posted earlier, how do I know if this is working in the sim? I see no option to tick or untick in the addons menu!

Cheers 

Keith

2 hours ago, drayton_k said:

As posted earlier, how do I know if this is working in the sim? I see no option to tick or untick in the addons menu!

Cheers 

Keith

I dont see in the in-game menu, but it shows in the addons.cfg located in Users / AppData / Roaming / Lockheed Martin / Prepar3D v4

so i gather it works.

On 9/12/2019 at 6:28 AM, Mark Niebauer said:

Working very badly in Chaseplane.  Violenly rocks plane back and forth. no subtlties.

I use chaseplane as well with default settings without any issues! Are your chaseplane settings increased? 

Hello,

Does RealTurb work with other weather addons like OpusFSI?

thanks in advance.

Greetings, Klaus

I run my Chaseplane from my laptop over a network using simconnect and gigabyte ethernet. No problems. with anything else. I dont know what you mean by settings increased?? doesnt make sense to me.

Can i ask, as others have mentioned, Realturb is not showing in my addons list in the P3D menu. However it is showing in my addons.cfg file. So i don't have the disable option that some talk of. Am i doing something wrong?

Also talk of not needing to alter any settings in Active Sky but what about the "Enable turbulence and Thermal effects on vehicle" in the basic P3D settings? Should this be ticked or not. To use "CumulusX" for example this has to be off.

Thanks

Hello, just wanted to double check if I have Realturb correctly installed  and working - should I see any Realturb entries in P3D scenery library or only in addons list? 

Apparently this product, despite being developed for P3D, works in XP11. Can anyone confirm this?

Would love to see an official port - looks awesome, I would definatly snap them up. Thanks!