Sign in to follow this  
Shomron

SXAD working on KSAT

FYI- Published on their FB page and planned to be out in July/Aug.

This was surprising as I had no clue they were working on it.

Shom

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

That's great, I am real happy with the couple of their airports I have added to my sim world this year.  Good stuff.  Would love to have KSAT but what we really need is a KDAL Love Field if you are flying SWA routes.

Dan Downs KCRP

Excellent.  Have been waiting for a good KSAT for a while.  

@downscc  Bill Womack from ORBX is working on KDAL.  I'm also looking forward to that one.  

Edited by SAX702

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Should be a nice addition.

I have KHOU, KBNA and KPNS, all nice sceneries and well worth having in your library...👍

inibuilds has developed dynamic lighting for KHOU, KBNA, KBHM and is working on KPNS if you're interested

• Upvote 1