Sign in to follow this  
deetee

Comms window won’t open

Hi Dave. I am unable to open the comms (radios) popup window.

When I click on the Standby freq it does try to display; I can see a miniature of it among the Windows taskbar thumbnails but the popup itself never appears.

I am using the latest P2ATC (2600r3) with the latest X-Plane 11.34. I have tried it with different aircraft, complex and simple but no dice. 

All other popup windows seem to work fine, it’s very strange! 

Just a couple of requests:

Please add the ability to scan all X-Plane airports at once in Taxiway Maintenance as an XP version of Makerwys has been around for a while now. As a workaround I have to select FSX or P3D and point it to the XP root folder.

Also, please let us use the FL in the cruise level popup, right now it accepts 35000 but not 350.

Thanks for listening. 🙂

Sounds like the Comm window is being rendered off screen by Windows.  Try this

1. Hover over the Comm Window icon on the task bar until a larger one appears  
  2. Right-click the larger Comm window icon 
  3.  Select Move
  4. Hold down the Right Arrow key on the keyboard until the program comes into view
  5. If that doesn’t work, hold down the left arrow
  6. Once the window is in view, use the mouse to move it to the desired location.
  7. Shut down Pilot2ATC so the location will be remembered.

I will work on having a separate "MakeRwys" option for import.  Your workaround is a good one.

On the FL, if you're talking about entering the cruise altitude in a flight plan, it currently accepts anything less than 500 as a flight level, so 350 should work....let me know if you're talking about something else.

Thanks

Dave

• Like 1

All sorted, managed to move the window back. The cruise in fact was fine, just me having a senior moment. Many thanks for your great support! 🙂