Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

Navigraph Charts Update is out! and it´s great

Whaooo, just great and impressive! 👍👍

Big thank you and Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

So this is essentially for non USA users?  All of the USA charts are freely available.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Only use the one on my iPad will be excited when that comes. Actually subscribed to ForeFlight for my planning for sim stuff because the Navigraph tablet app always bummed me a little bit. Always takes forever to find something or load something. Look Forward to the mobile app update. I dont current;y use the desktop one. 

5 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

So this is essentially for non USA users?  All of the USA charts are freely available.

if  you have  a  subscription  to navigraph  you  can get  any  charts  you  want

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Great stuff happy to have chosen the Navigraph route a long time ago, it's keeps getting better 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

André

7 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

The NACO charts are. Navigraph uses Jepps, which are far superior IMO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

Any advantage over the AivlaSoft EFB which I use?

Vic green

8 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

Any advantage over the AivlaSoft EFB which I use?

Depends on how much information you need. In general, Navigraph charts are much more detailed compared to what EFBv2 offers. For example, EFBv2 doesnt show minimums for most approaches unless you manually add this information using text based config files per airport, quite a tedious job...Other stuff like Runway features (can be added manually) and terrain and obstacle information is also missing in EFB. 

If its just about visualising SIDS and STARS including ALT and SPD restrictions you should be absolutely fine with EFB. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Charts are freely available for many countries.  USA, Canada, most of EU.  Having said that there is a lot of convenience in using Navigraph, very easy to select correct sid/star and I personally got it because I like to fly into the Caribbean islands where charts are difficult to find.

• Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

5 hours ago, RedSpinnaker said:

The NACO charts are. Navigraph uses Jepps, which are far superior IMO.

Meh.  I've never had an issue with NACO...real or sim

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Anyone having problems with Copy & Paste?

I tried to copy a routing from Notepad into the Navigraph manual routing box. It wouldn't take the text.

Cheers,

Scott

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Great update, and all I was really looking for was a single tray that could pin all of the charts for a flight. One thing I’m disappointed about is the continued absence of the writing feature that was removed years ago. 

Shows you how far Simbrief have come in the last few years. It's the perfect combo !

• Like 1

ZORAN

14 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Smooth interface and all charts at your fingertips including FMS data every cycle , try a one month subscription. 100% Guarantee you won't go back to google for charts

https://www.navigraph.com/SubscriptionOptions.aspx

Edited by zmak

ZORAN