Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

hi ACES!!!!

IT`S OVER MONTH SINCE NO NEWS ABOUT FSX....(SHOTS,DETAILS ETC..)COULD YOU BREAK THE SILENCE????? ARE YOU GOING TO SHOW MORE ON E3 ????BRDS

Janda,Typing in all caps appears to be shouting, so how about using some lowercase letters next time. I'm sure the entire community will be notified as soon as the gent's from MS are ready to release any new information. There is (I'm sure) a very strategic marketing plan these guys are following, so cut them some slack, eh? I would consider us all very luck to have been shown what we have been thus far with a product not due to hit shelves until late this year - there is still much time for them to make changes. Patience is a virtue.Best,Owen

Guest jrobert

No screenshots, vids, or any other news probably means that the ACES team is really hard at work developing FSX. I'd much rather them not provide screenshots every so often because that tells me that they're focusing their time more wisely on finishing FSX rather than giving us more screenies and vids of an incomplete product.

Guest sclincoln

According to Mike, the team is busy pushing forward to the Feature Complete milestone and then on to Content Complete and then release. I'm sure the closer we get to release, the busier the team is going to get. Maybe after Feature Complete we'll start seeing some more goodies. I feel your pain though. I seem to be spending a lot of time these days scouring the forums and blogs looking for some news.

> IT`S OVER MONTH SINCE NO NEWS ABOUT FSX....Actually its only been about a week since Adam uploaded the terrain presentation files to fsinsider. Why don't you go and read that.