Sign in to follow this  
gcrewmc

Freeware Charlotte Airport for P3DV4

Hi all,

Does anybody know of a Freeware Charlotte Airport Compatible with P3dV4? Any help would be appreciated!

Have you tried searching for "KCLT" or "Charlotte" in the library here at Avsim? You might be surprised at what you will find. 🙂

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU

Updated FSX AFCADs will work in P3Dv4 (they're default scenery). As far as I know there is no actually freeware scenery available for KCLT.  If you're interested, the payware prices (FSDT and ImagineSim) are very reasonable.

Best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

There is a freeware version by Ray Smith in the AVSIM library...

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=194182

I think I used this in v4.3 at one time, and I seem to recall that it worked fine. All you can do is try it and see, the worst that can happen is you delete it from your scenery library.

Honestly though, as Dave noted, the payware versions are not that expensive and the quality is far superior.