Sign in to follow this  
kenz

AI Live Traffic Released for FSX and Prepar3D

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Yes I came to read all about it and it’s all about Lorby, talk about hi jacking a topic. Ridiculous.

Sorry about that, that wasn't my intention. It somehow got out of hand, and we suddenly were talking about three AI products and a tool.

I have nothing to gain from hijacking a thread either. Better get it locked and start a new one.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Like 3

LORBY-SI

55 minutes ago, Lorby_SI said:

Sorry about that, that wasn't my intention. It somehow got out of hand, and we suddenly were talking about three AI products and a tool.

I have nothing to gain from hijacking a thread either. Better get it locked and start a new one.

Best regards

Am sure it wasn't Oliver, many topics can go off topic so fast it's like a game of Chinese whispers sometimes, you get to the page 3 and you have to remind yourself what the topic was really about. 

On Topic it would be really nice to hear how good or bad AI live is.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

7 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

On Topic it would be really nice to hear how good or bad AI live is.

Try the free demo and find out for yourself.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

8 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Try the free demo and find out for yourself.

I have UTL installed and am not messing around with the free demo. But thanks for the thought, I would just like to hear feedback from people using it.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

19 hours ago, RALF9636 said:

Ok, I see.

Anyway it's good to see an increasing number of people working on AI solutions these days. Thanks for your contribution!

The guy at ut live isn't working on any solutions.  He sold us down the river 2 years ago

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

I downloaded FLAI, one click installer, downloaded the free demo, run the aircraft analyzer, one click and all the liveries where added to the library.

Set departure and arrival times and airports, LAX looks great and with no free gates at 100%, SAN even with an Horizon Dash8 which is not so easy to spot with Realtraffic. Could not spot any plane at cruise level, but the AI aircraft  list had many airliners flying, I think they were not close to my position.

Airports looks very crowded and flight numbers match when comparing to flightaware, not in real actual position but close enough to do some spotting.

So what's the verdict on this? Seems like one user wasn't happy about it. The premise is a good idea but how was the execution? 

I7-8086K Delid OC Synced all cores 5.2  Corsair Hydro Series, H115i PRO ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 SLI CORSAIR HXi Series HX1200i 1200W G.SKILL TridentZ Series 64GB DDR4 3200 Windows 10 Pro 64

PMDG 737NGX

I think its got potential if they put the time and effort into it and not left it half finished.

14ppkc-6.png

5 hours ago, tooting said:

I think its got potential if they put the time and effort into it and not left it half finished.

what would you expect it to do that it doesn't do already?

6 hours ago, ha5mvo said:

what would you expect it to do that it doesn't do already?

Maintain airline and airport codes. 

One of the previous issues with ai software is they didn't update schedules, airline codes, and airport codes. 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

On 5/31/2019 at 6:11 PM, kiek said:

There are lots of airports where pilots (have to) keep their transponders on. Such as the major european airports EHAM, EDDF, LEMD, EGGL, EDDM and EKCH to name a few. In PSXseeconTraffic you can see these aircraft pushing back from the gate for departure and see arriving aircraft taxiing to a gate and park.

Agree. Oceania it is Gate to Gate as well. In OZ and NZ anyway

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I cant tell you the amount of times a day in OCC we look at flight radar 24 muttering "come on whys this bugger not pushed yet" when looking for transponders to be switched on using fr24 

14ppkc-6.png

Here I am still using PSXseeconTraffic to my full satisfaction.

AI aircraft, in realtime , from gate to gate incl all delays and diversions.

Lyning up at approach in a queue with other aircraft , who are actually flying there at that moment in reality too, adds so much to the immersion...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Correct handling of AI is very much like administering medication. It has to be the right one at the right dose.

To date, no single program can do both, and none of it is the developers fault. The core of the problem is with the way the sim handles AI and the lack of an affordable and reliable data stream.

Even with the most up to data static database, like the ones based on BGLs or the UTL database, you'll get anomalies  - especially at larger airports. This is due to p3d's ai engine in most part, and partly due to possible AFCAD design faults.

Olivers Hybrid mode would have been a perfect solution if there was only a good info stream to feed the program