Sign in to follow this  
kenz

AI Live Traffic Released for FSX and Prepar3D

15 hours ago, newtie said:

Also, I just found out that the app doesn't create an actual flight plan although it's alluded to in the manual. Spent some time looking to load the flight plan you create in 'Generate Flight plan' in the stock flight planner. Support told me that the flight plan was not accessible by the end user and to read the manual, which I did prior to contacting them.

There ya go.

FSX AI traffic need a flight plan to fly, from, to, speed, flight level, etd, eta, etc. I think this is what the developer means when talks about flight plan generation.

2 hours ago, BMW969 said:

I turned on UTLive  in parallel

Works without problems

Now i'm not alone in flight ))

Good idea, turn it on while in cruise so you won't be alone, but in depart and landing switch it off, your airports could be too crowded and unrealistic.

On 5/31/2019 at 7:15 AM, 331BK said:

Accuuracy? 

I´m currently over the golf of bengal and see 0 Planes within a range of 90 NM with Real Traffic and PSXSeecon ? 

FR24 shows me some 100 Planes?

Payed 20 EUR for the 3 Month subscirption to see 0 accuracy? 

AIG Traffic at least shows me 3 Flights.

First is Real Traffic second is FR24

Real-Traffic.png FR24.png

Maybee it`s me doing somehting wrong.

Presumably..

Post your question in my PSXseeconTraffic forum at AVSIM please.

This kind of spotting looks interesting, I will try to do it my self (just find the right time in real life). 

Pretty amazing. I tried the free demo twice before departing for FlightSimExpo. I'm going to look at this again when I get back.

Cheers,

Mark

On 5/30/2019 at 8:52 PM, pmb said:

We had this option for a short time, but it was removed after a few months. I recall, it was something between servers, cost, and legal data usage, and I never really got it

I very much miss this feature and asked for it, but failed. I mainly find time to fly late in the evening. While KSFO is overcrowded at that time, my domestic airports are more or less empty, let alone smaller airfields.

Kind regards, Michael

Hi Michael,

The time-offset is back in a public beta version of Real Traffic!

Could you test it for us and tell what you think?

Kind Regards,

Nico

For those interested: The Real Traffic beta DOES work with PSXSeecontraffic in time-offset mode. I just tried EDDT. So you can have moving aircraft in Europe even when simming at night.

That's so cool, thank you (and the author of RT) so much!

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 2

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

For those still interested in the software of the original post - it has just been updated to v1.1.

https://fselite.net/news/ai-live-traffic-update-to-version-1-1/

Most notably, en-route cruise traffic has been added (it's my understanding that this is traffic coming from and going to airports other than your own origin and destination).

Edited by threegreen

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

36 minutes ago, threegreen said:

For those still interested in the software of the original post - it has just been updated to v1.1.

https://fselite.net/news/ai-live-traffic-update-to-version-1-1/

Most notably, en-route cruise traffic has been added (it's my understanding that this is traffic coming from and going to airports other than your own origin and destination).

That's a huge thing if it is correct. 

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, fluffyflops said:

That's a huge thing if it is correct. 

Seems to be. From their site:

Now AI Live Traffic will load also real flights from the main airports along your route. These are real flights and will populate the skies while you are in cruise flight. In prior versions only flights departing and arriving at your origin and destination airports where loaded, this led to very few activity while in cruise.

We have added real flights (Not in real time to keep price affordable) for en-route airports in North and central America and Europe. We will continue adding areas in the coming weeks, we will let you know in our blog when updated. Updates will be automatically downloaded in the background when available.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

10 minutes ago, threegreen said:

We have added real flights (Not in real time to keep price affordable) for en-route airports in North and central America and Europe. We will continue adding areas in the coming weeks, we will let you know in our blog when updated. Updates will be automatically downloaded in the background when available.

ahhhh thats a different game that.  they could be from 10 years ago.  There could be 10 flights, there could be 10 thousand flights.

So they are not live those flights,I wish these developers would stop bending the truth .

there you go, you can deselect the enroute traffic

Capture.jpg

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, fluffyflops said:

ahhhh thats a different game that.  they could be from 10 years ago.  There could be 10 flights, there could be 10 thousand flights.

So they are not live those flights,I wish these developers would stop bending the truth .

Bending the truth? they are as clear as it gets!
I welcome this update, main focus is still in your origin and destination airports, they have live traffic, cruise traffic is for eye candy only, I will rather ask the developer what date and quantity does it cover than making assumptions.

BTW what do you expect for a 3.5 usd suscription? If not happy you can go and spend 10 bucks a month in the realTraffic thing, way overpriced, this new app is a cheap solution for live traffic and I am happy with it.

14 minutes ago, Delta330 said:

If not happy you can go and spend 10 bucks a month in the realTraffic thing, way overpriced, this new app is a cheap solution for live traffic and I am happy with it.

Not really, FYI: you can now get a Real Traffic license (for a year) for 5 bucks a Month.

3 hours ago, kiek said:

Not really, FYI: you can now get a Real Traffic license (for a year) for 5 bucks a Month.

Thanks for the headup, I'll make use of it when my present subscription will run out.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

11 hours ago, Delta330 said:

Bending the truth? they are as clear as it gets!
I welcome this update, main focus is still in your origin and destination airports, they have live traffic, cruise traffic is for eye candy only, I will rather ask the developer what date and quantity does it cover than making assumptions.

BTW what do you expect for a 3.5 usd suscription? If not happy you can go and spend 10 bucks a month in the realTraffic thing, way overpriced, this new app is a cheap solution for live traffic and I am happy with it.

i think its a great app and a great price but the other traffic isnt live.  id love to know how accurate their other airport data is and where they got it.

14ppkc-6.png