Sign in to follow this  
kenz

AI Live Traffic Released for FSX and Prepar3D

These are very good times for Flightsim traffic fans 🙂 Thanks especially to Oliver and Nico for their efforts. They do this free of charge out of enthausiasm to be shared for others to enjoy. That's so nice!

Edited by vhaaland
  • Like 2

Hi. Things are evolving in an impressive way. PSXseecon is able to insert the real aircraft in the simulator. Its "accuracy" only depends on the radars. On the other hand, "ai live traffic" captures the data and puts them at the service of a "bgl".
My question is: why not make a hybrid ?.
Let me explain: knowing the departure and arrival data of the aircraft, as compiled by "ai live traffic", we can make those planes act in the simulator as in real life. But you can also represent your routes just like PSXseecontraffic does.
Would there be any way to tell the AI plane, which would land according to the rules of Prepar3d, when it is unlocatable at a point on the approach route? That is to say: sometimes, an airplane flies perfectly localizable according to its radar, but when it approaches it disappears in screen. Perhaps it is at that moment that it becomes part of the rules of Prepar3d, but with the actual destination data.
In this way, the airports would have a high percent of the aircraft in their real gates, and another small percentage in invented gates: but all flights (regular, cargo, and charters and gatraffic, would be there).
In my case, I would love to have flight plans for cargo planes, and for models that do not yet have a transponder.
Finally, thanks for reading, I admire the work of the creators of PSXseecon, real traffic, Lorby and AI live traffic. I think that little by little the best result will be reached.
Thank you!

oh, another suggestion: it would be great to hace an addon that had the power of showing your own plane into the flightradar24 map. Even more: when you are landing, you could point right click with the mouse the plane that disturbs you and take it out. Maybe the creator of "real traffic" could do it.

sorry for my english. this night i had an explosion of wishes:)

Edited by abranpuko

On 7/22/2019 at 1:15 AM, abranpuko said:

oh, another suggestion: it would be great to hace an addon that had the power of showing your own plane into the flightradar24 map. Even more: when you are landing, you could point right click with the mouse the plane that disturbs you and take it out. Maybe the creator of "real traffic" could do it.

FR24 will be difficult, but in a way  this is already possible with the radar screen of ActiveSky and  with little nav map too (I think)

Try using PSXseecontraffic together with LAAP :  sometimes you can hear live traffic taxiing around you:  wonderfull !

Edited by Pluto7777
  • Like 1

1emkz1.jpg

VIRUS ??

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

20 hours ago, BMW969 said:

1emkz1.jpg

VIRUS ??

The  servers  are in maintenance  mode  back on the  30th of  mar

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

10 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

I hope that we compensate for this inconvenience)

20 hours ago, pete_auau said:

March 30 did not help

3 hours ago, BMW969 said:

March 30 did not help

if  you  go  to  their  main web page  the  date  has moved to  the  31 mar  and   you will get  a  extra  week  for  the  delay 

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg