Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

TFDI's PacX to release today

Jerry on his review compared PACX to FSPax...
"Basically it’s an updated version of FSPassengers"
😄 that made my day 😄

On 5/31/2019 at 12:48 PM, GCBraun said:

Thanks for the heads up!

It will be also compatible with XP11, so perhaps the P3D forum is not the best place to discuss this.

😂🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Redwood said:

So with PAC X being updated. What’s the verdict now? Anyone tried it?

Hi do u mean 0.9.9? Im also interested to know something

10 hours ago, Redwood said:

So with PAC X being updated. What’s the verdict now? Anyone tried it?

i love it!👍 p3d and xp11 to a whole new level of immersion

Edited by Arthur42417

I tried to purchase it last thursday and there was a problem. I sended a ticket and wrote in their forum about it. Nobody answered. Nobody even read my post. I think PACX is almost dead, at least that is my impression....there is no movement in their forum. I'm afraid it's not going to be developed farther enough to be a very good product.

But well, maybe I'm wrong, time will aswer the quiestion. 

22 minutes ago, keats_1980 said:

I tried to purchase it last thursday and there was a problem. I sended a ticket and wrote in their forum about it. Nobody answered. Nobody even read my post. I think PACX is almost dead, at least that is my impression....there is no movement in their forum. I'm afraid it's not going to be developed farther enough to be a very good product.

But well, maybe I'm wrong, time will aswer the quiestion. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. Please keep me updated, about how they support you, and about the software itself, if you ever will get it. Thanks!

Anyways i think Self Loading Cargo is a  better software, but i haven't tried it. https://slc.lanilogic.com

Edited by Alberto Zanot

Wow, I was almost all weekend looking for something similar to PACX, and tere it is!!

I don't know why is so hard to find this self loading cargo but I'm going to see some videos and decide if I will buy it or not.

Thanks!!

I'm still not 100% convinced, and as i told i never tried it.
I am looking and waiting for some PILOT oriented software, not a crew simulator...
Just a stupid example, i bet that in PACX and SLC both if you open the door at 20.000ft or if you fly 320 knots at 1.000 ft... nothing happens in your rating.
You know what i mean.
We fly virtual airplanes, we do not work as stewards in virtual companies.

Yes, I'm still looking for a FSCaptain for X-Plane, and for now, using A pilot's Live with Self Loading Cargo seems the best solution for now.

I'm reading the future features and the will implement penalties for schedule delays, something very important to me, si I just bought it...xD...I'm a little bit thoughtless.