CAP320

Active Sky P3D v4 cannot control ambient weather parameters

Hi,

Yesterday I bought the Qualitywings 787 and did a flight with it from LHR to JFK and discovered a problem I have never had before, with Active Sky. It is very frustrating because it happened 5 hours in to the flight and I only had one hour to go. My friend has this as well and he haven't got a solution. 

So, P3D crashes to desktop and a few secounds later I get an error from Active Sky saying:

Error!

AS_P3Dv4 cannot control ambient weather parameters correctly, thus it cannot function properly at this point and will shut down. Please make sure you have proper rights/ownership of the Program Files (x86) folder and have trusted/excluded AS_P3Dv4 from your security software, as well as the simulators as_srv folder and included .dlll modules. 

Does it have something with the Qualitywings 787 to do?

Thank you in advice.

Totally ASP4.  I would try an uninstall/reinstall and install as Admin.

If that does not resolve the issue please log a support ticket, be sure to include a log.txt by pressing the logs button and attach it to your ticket.  We will be happy to help you with your issue:

https://support.hifitechinc.com/Tickets/Submit