Sign in to follow this  
Wickedbacon92

Flysimware Lear35 texture update

So, I always say I won't start doing exterior in the middle of a project..

Had severe mental block working out the small parts of the interior, so needed a break.

Last two days have been strictly exterior, and there have been some things corrected, baked, etc, etc. No textures done whatsoever yet, just baked AO, and bump mapping being added!

Oh, and my favorite! Worked with Mark to correct the angle at which the tip tanks are mounted.
You'll now notice them angled down as per the real aircraft.

EyiAouT.png

wQ5RqUV.png

vShwAaW.png

Taking my time, making sure not to overdo the rivets as this is a private jet. 

ufiTxTx.png

7yeaonL.png

Edited by Wickedbacon92
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns

Stunning!

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Hi Folks,

I think you're bumping (lol) this up to my favorite model of all time - simply gorgeous...

I've been on a break for a bit - is there anything you can do with the landing lights for night operation ? The default did not look that good and would not illuminate the runway until you were on the ground - which kind of defeats the purpose of "landing" lights...

Thanks for all your efforts !

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

7 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

I think you're bumping (lol) this up to my favorite model of all time - simply gorgeous...

I've been on a break for a bit - is there anything you can do with the landing lights for night operation ? The default did not look that good and would not illuminate the runway until you were on the ground - which kind of defeats the purpose of "landing" lights...

Thanks for all your efforts !

Regards,
Scott

That's something that will have to be brought up with Mark.

Some more shots. Specular for wing and fuselage phase one done. On to the tail, then on to start texturing, and will add any oil streaks, dirt, etc back on to the specular appropriately.

I will mention, this is not PBR, this is in P3Dv4 with Tomatoshade. Building a reflection profile along with texture development for Tomatoshade that will be shared on the website for those of you that use Tomatoshade in v4. These screens do not represent what the product will look like in P3Dv4 WITHOUT Tomatoshade , as well as  P3Dv3 down to FSX. They will include generic reflections as they always have, but with the addition of Specular/bump maps and the revised textures.

cH0M1U6.png

prFEHz5.png

Yus7cJy.png

7dvcIU9.png

• Like 4

Thank you so much for your work, time and expertise in making the Lear 35 look so great inside and out!

Wow! Glad you are back at it. Everything is looking amazing! I can't wait to see her in my virtual sky.

Little update;

Bump mapping is pretty much finished, just a few rivets left on the tail end. I started slightly texturing today, masking out rivets/lines, then adding to the bump. You'll get rivets that are worn, slightly worn and completely paint covered. Still a heavy WIP. 
Bump's are coming out better than I had expected, and i'm very happy with them.

Can't wait to start giving the base paint some character after I get through these few items!

I'll post another shot of the interior too, just so you won't forget it. 😁

Z5oRRFy.png

ukdDJTS.png

iKVwUjm.png

2DW1E5q.png

9Jg5oiV.png

X6l0l50.png

Edited by Wickedbacon92
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Wow, really impressive !!!!

where can I get it ??  😉

greetings

ggerolamo

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png