Sign in to follow this  
Wickedbacon92

Flysimware Lear35 texture update

I needed a break today. As funny as it may sound, my relaxation comes from livery painting. Threw this together throughout the day! Will release once texture upgrade is complete.

jmeXJqd.png

Kfa5kLr.png

wMW1TIY.png

Edited by Wickedbacon92
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns

You repaint to relax, and I gave up on it after a few days of banging my head! I hope I find the time and patience one day to try repaints again, but I doubt it have either! 🙂

:ohmy: Wow!!!!!!

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

16 hours ago, Wickedbacon92 said:

Pretty much finished with the exterior now. Back on to the interior.

Hi...

Wow - seriously - that looks almost too pretty to paint... Excellent work...

Anticipation:

heinz-Ketchup.jpg

Regards,
Scott

• Like 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

This is an amazing piece of work! I dont know if this will be a payware release (which I will definitely buy if that is the case), but if this is freeware, I hope we will have the ability to donate as this must have been a gigantic work to undertake. I had given up on the lear because I just couldn't deal with the bland textures! Thank you so so much for this! looking forward to install when available.

John.

1 hour ago, 757FO said:

This is an amazing piece of work! I dont know if this will be a payware release (which I will definitely buy if that is the case), but if this is freeware, I hope we will have the ability to donate as this must have been a gigantic work to undertake. I had given up on the lear because I just couldn't deal with the bland textures! Thank you so so much for this! looking forward to install when available.

John.

Thanks all for the nice words and compliments!
This will, as always, be a free update. I am not paid for my work, I do it as a love for the hobby and aircraft that Flysimware produces.

I will however have a donation link this time, for those of you who care to donate it, of course not mandatory, but definitely helps with the subscriptions for all the texturing programs.
Plus it will keep me motivated to do more. 🙂 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

So, I've been asked to revisit lighting by several people. While I have not attempted to revise the exterior lighting, I have made great strides with the interior lighting.
Here's a before, and two afters. Still WIP.

BEFORE
L0r4yKC.png

AFTER
aMJXDVI.png

5ns8ALk.png

Edited by Wickedbacon92
  • Like 3

Good Job!👍

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Hi...

Just a little constructive feedback from my experience in cockpits - the images appear to be far brighter than any pilot would actually use at night - normally you fly with the intensity turned down to bare minimum as to not ruin your night vision when looking outside... Even in your images - the brightly lit interior seems to pull attention away from anything happening outside the cockpit... Is the lighting intensity variable or can you turn the floods off while keeping the panels lit ? I liked having variable intensity lighting that was on the early FSW model and was subsequently removed to conserve VAS (which is no longer needed)...

Just my 2 cents - take it for what it's worth...

As always - thanks for ALL your efforts on this...

Regards,
Scott 

Edited by scottb613
  • Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

8 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi...

Just a little constructive feedback from my experience in cockpits - the images appear to be far brighter than any pilot would actually use at night - normally you fly with the intensity turned down to bare minimum as to not ruin your night vision when looking outside... Even in your images - the brightly lit interior seems to pull attention away from anything happening outside the cockpit... Is the lighting intensity variable or can you turn the floods off while keeping the panels lit ? I liked having variable intensity lighting that was on the early FSW model and was subsequently removed to conserve VAS (which is no longer needed)...

Just my 2 cents - take it for what it's worth...

As always - thanks for ALL your efforts on this...

Regards,
Scott 

Yes, there are three switches for the lights in the lear, instruments, panel and flood. 
The flood is always dimmable in the Lear.
Screenshots were taken with all lights on to show the textures obviously.

Another thing, the brightness is not necessarily a texture being too bright. Remember, Those last shots I have Reshade and Tomatoshade, they will always be brighter on my screen. There is an optional dimmer control that you can download for the Panel and Instrument lights on the product page, but uses more memory, therefor i'd only really use it in P3Dv4. 

Link to the optional dimmer control is on this page. Half way down the page under the UPDATES column.
https://flysimware.com/website/LEARJET_35A.html

If they end up being too bright, the way to control it would be through the xml for the actual gauge, but I doubt they'll be anywhere near too bright for the panel and instruments.

SETFOfe.jpg

Edited by Wickedbacon92
  • Like 1