Sign in to follow this  
Wickedbacon92

Flysimware Lear35 texture update

I am really looking forward to enjoying your updated textures for this wonderful aircraft by Flysimware. Maybe the answer to my question is obvious, how will this update be released once you are finished? Will it be simply the interior & exterior textures that are released (i.e. like a repaint) or will it be a "new version" update? Just curious as there will be no change to the flight systems & dynamics.

Thanks again for all your time and hard work, as it is greatly appreciated., 

Raymie

48 minutes ago, raymie said:

I am really looking forward to enjoying your updated textures for this wonderful aircraft by Flysimware. Maybe the answer to my question is obvious, how will this update be released once you are finished? Will it be simply the interior & exterior textures that are released (i.e. like a repaint) or will it be a "new version" update? Just curious as there will be no change to the flight systems & dynamics.

Raymie

It will be a new version, only due to the fact that there have been and are still to be several changes to the model and mapping of some textures, including added textures for bump, specular, etc. without the new model, a lot of what I have done will not show properly.

Edited by Wickedbacon92

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns

1 hour ago, raymie said:

Raymie

In addition to what Wickedbacon92 said above wrt the model and textures, I also expect there will be some coding updates/bug fixes as well.

Al

Edited by ark

This looks amazing! I will definitely donate.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Looking Good.

With all the updates to the texture can we expect a new paint kit layout similar to the Falcon 50 (10x more user friendly)

So, little update here.
Sometimes I like to dabble with more than textures. Here's a render (not in sim) of the new seats I modeled today.
These seats are more along the lines of what you'd see in the Lear.
They may or may not be used, but more than likely will be. Still see how well we can integrate them into the existing model!
Still a WIP as always!
Let me know how you like them!

tUMjoAu.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns

Looking at those seats had me wondering if it is better to pilot the aircraft or is it better to be a passenger?  With seats like that, maybe Otto can fly and I can relax!

• Like 1

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.