Sign in to follow this  
Wickedbacon92

Flysimware Lear35 texture update

2 hours ago, Wickedbacon92 said:

Here's a link to my Google drive with both liveries!
Just click on Learjet 35A Liveries.

https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns/liveries

Thanks.  In case you're wondering what it looks like a mere mortal's PC - it's stunning!

48563208887_b6808b7e51_o.pngUntitled-1 by ryan b, on Flickr

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hi WB,

Just to check my "import" into PSP is good - is there any Alpha included with your paint kit ?

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

2 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi WB,

Just to check my "import" into PSP is good - is there any Alpha included with your paint kit ?

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

Best hurry up, Scott. I had to download someone else's Air Net paint from Avsim yesterday. . . . lol! 🙂

53 minutes ago, rightseat said:

Best hurry up, Scott. I had to download someone else's Air Net paint from Avsim yesterday. . . . lol! 🙂

Hi Scott,

ROFL... I plan on picking up Dave’s version as well - looks real good... We’ve got a pretty good community here in Flysimware country - makes everything that much more enjoyable and adds motivation...

Yeah - been working on them on my laptop - I can’t give them a final look in the sim until I get home on the weekend (I’m sure they will need some tweaking once I do) - I have N500LL and N27TT ready... I’ll see if I can nock another one out tonight...

N474AN is my favorite...

Regards,

Scott

learjet_35a_by_indeepschit-d73zc8k.jpg

The freighter looks good too..

48595198076_6aaece6a51_k.jpg

Edited by scottb613

I agree that freighter looks better actually!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I just looked up those paints from Dave....dang they look great!  

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Yes, I've been enjoying Dave's paints, but I'm looking forward to getting back into 4AN with the new Baconator freighter interior for future StarCheck flights. Glad to hear you're back at it, Scott. I've actually also been enjoying your Carenado Citation II paints (N338B especially) as well. I picked it up the II the other day on a whim. 🙂

Edited by rightseat

1 hour ago, rightseat said:

Yes, I've been enjoying Dave's paints, but I'm looking forward to getting back into 4AN with the new Baconator freighter interior for future StarCheck flights. Glad to hear you're back at it, Scott. I've actually also been enjoying your Carenado Citation II paints (N338B especially) as well. I picked it up the II the other day on a whim. 🙂

Yeah the C550 isn't a bad plane with the GTN750....at least its a realistic mod.  Oh, or are you speaking about the CJ2?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

On 8/17/2019 at 8:32 PM, Wickedbacon92 said:

That is one of Joe's paint jobs

Hi WB,

I'm working my way through updating my paints and I had an old copy of PSE installed - yeah - my PSP is not importing the Alpha channel correctly - I can do it manually - however - I noticed the Alpha's included in the paint kit are not generic - they appear to be specifically for N615HB - would you happen to have a generic Alpha you could share ?

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

2 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi WB,

I'm working my way through updating my paints and I had an old copy of PSE installed - yeah - my PSP is not importing the Alpha channel correctly - I can do it manually - however - I noticed the Alpha's included in the paint kit are not generic - they appear to be specifically for N615HB - would you happen to have a generic Alpha you could share ?

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

Hi WB,

Just thinking about this - it seems that the default paints you made for the FSW pack don't have an Alpha - so is the Alpha (specular map) no longer needed in the post PBR texture world we now live in ? 

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

12 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Yeah the C550 isn't a bad plane with the GTN750....at least its a realistic mod.  Oh, or are you speaking about the CJ2?

The Citation II SP (550). 🙂

Edited by rightseat

3 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi WB,

Just thinking about this - it seems that the default paints you made for the FSW pack don't have an Alpha - so is the Alpha (specular map) no longer needed in the post PBR texture world we now live in ? 

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

Specular map is no longer used with PBR.
My specular maps did not include an alpha to begin with, though.

• Like 1

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns