Sign in to follow this  
Wickedbacon92

Flysimware Lear35 texture update

Hi,

I noticed that if you view the wing from the inside during the night, it seems to not have the right "color", if you get what I mean

KXMN5mH.png

Is this an fault in my installation or is it something that you can fix?

2 hours ago, BlueFinn said:

Hi,

I noticed that if you view the wing from the inside during the night, it seems to not have the right "color", if you get what I mean

KXMN5mH.png

Is this an fault in my installation or is it something that you can fix?

You're using Tomatoshade. You need to create a profile for the interior model, as I was unable to add PBR to the interior model.
It's a fix on your end.

• Like 1

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns

Sorry for the dummy question, but does the paint kit available the website bellow include the latest Lear 35A textures (with PBR and improved resolution)?

https://flysimware.com/website2019/flysimwares-learjet-35a/#

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Is this Texture upgrade integrated in the current installer VERSION 4.3c UPDATES: 4 / 25 / 2020?

Thanks.

46 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

Is this Texture upgrade integrated in the current installer VERSION 4.3c UPDATES: 4 / 25 / 2020?

Thanks.

As far as I know, yes.

Al

• Like 1

Hi, guys. I'm late to this amazing launch. Does anyone know how to get it? Is it still available somewhere? 
Am I too late?

3 hours ago, luizwhong said:

Hi, guys. I'm late to this amazing launch. Does anyone know how to get it? Is it still available somewhere? 
Am I too late?

The Lear35A for P3Dv5 is available through the Flysimware store if that is what you are asking.

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/home/35-flysimware-learjet-35a.html

Al

6 hours ago, ark said:

The Lear35A for P3Dv5 is available through the Flysimware store if that is what you are asking.

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/home/35-flysimware-learjet-35a.html

Al

Hm... Actually, I was asking about the update only. I already have the plane but I didn't update it after ver. 3.0. Did FSW incorporate this update to their official product? If so, I'll update it right now! 

Edited by luizwhong

2 hours ago, luizwhong said:

Hm... Actually, I was asking about the update only. I already have the plane but I didn't update it after ver. 3.0. Did FSW incorporate this update to their official product? If so, I'll update it right now! 

The current version of the Lear35 is 4.3c. I don't recall what all has changed from ver 3.0, but it is usually best to update to the current version unless you have a definite reason not to do so. There is no charge to update.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1