Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
onebob

Clicking sound with F1GTN 750

Recommended Posts

Since updating the F1GTN 750 to ver 2.10 ( and the latest Rex/Mil WX) I'm getting a loud clicking sound, sort of a double click followed by a lesser thud.

tried turning off all switches . surprisingly I don't hear it when I switch to the RXP GTN750.

Prepar3D ver 4.5 hf1,  w10 1903

 

regards bob

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, onebob said:

Since updating the F1GTN 750 to ver 2.10 ( and the latest Rex/Mil WX) I'm getting a loud clicking sound, sort of a double click followed by a lesser thud.

tried turning off all switches . surprisingly I don't hear it when I switch to the RXP GTN750.

Prepar3D ver 4.5 hf1,  w10 1903

 

regards bob

 

I am not able to reproduce the sounds that you describe with the F1 GTN 750 ver 2.10. Have you tried the latest F1 GTN 750 in any other aircraft?

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ark said:

I am not able to reproduce the sounds that you describe with the F1 GTN 750 ver 2.10. Have you tried the latest F1 GTN 750 in any other aircraft?

Al

Just tried it in the carenado 690B (modified) , no clicking sound however the gtn750 crashed. will try it again.

bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Uninstalled the Rex/mil wx  no.. clicking sound, maybe the wx is not compatible with w10 1903.

will check the 690b problem later.

 

bob

 

bY71O5q.jpg

Edited by onebob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, onebob said:

Just tried it in the carenado 690B (modified) , no clicking sound however the gtn750 crashed. will try it again.

bob

It might be worth uninstalling and then reinstalling the F1 GTN750.

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:23 PM, ark said:

It might be worth uninstalling and then reinstalling the F1 GTN750.

Al

Sorry didn't get back to you on this but decided to go a bit further and do a fresh full install of Prepar3D ver 4.5 HF, ( the last couple of updates of  P3D have been Client/Academic only)  and  now back to normal with my addons, ASPD4, EZdoc , Airplanes and Scenery and all is well , no clicking sounds in the Falcon F50,

so thanks for the suggestion.

regards bob                          w10 pro 1903  build 18362.145

Edited by onebob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...