Sign in to follow this  

Windows snap-to

Guest Andre_Hedegaard

(Copy sent to fs-team)Good morning everyone,What:In the 2D cockpit view, after undocking, resizing and moving windows; is it possible to have the windows "snap-to" the border of the screen?Softly snap-to, so that if you wish, you can drag them past the edge of the screen if the need arises.Example:Moving the cockpit instrumentation panel to the second monitor, it would be nice to have it snap to the edges, instead of moving the mouse in micro-increments until you 'think' its right on the edge.Benefits:Alleviates frustration of having to 'fidget' the views.Thank you,Andr

I'd rather in that scenario that FS in some way remembers the location I last placed those popups and loads them in that location when next the aircraft is loaded (which will likely be in another FS session).Personally I don't like snapping windows much at all. They always seem to snap to the wrong thing in my experience :)

Guest jrobert

>Personally I don't like snapping windows much at all. They>always seem to snap to the wrong thing in my experience :)Yet another feature that can be enabled/disabled. Just because one person doesn't like it, doesn't mean that it shouldn't be included in the game at all. That's what options are for. ;)

Guest tdragger

Save a flight. The window positions are saved with the flight.

true. But they're not saved with the aircraft but as part of the situation file.Would come in handy, though certainly no showstopper.