Sign in to follow this  
MartinRex007

Fuel Truck texture Tongass Fjords

Hi everyone, quick question, I've been using Tongass Fjords in my P3D2.4 set up for a number of years and it works fine, but I did just notice the other day flying into PAPG that the fuel truck is all black and has no texture assigned to it. So am trying to figure out if I'm just some how missing the texture and where would it be located/name? I don't see any fuel truck suggestive textures being called up in the texture.cfg file? I do have two files called fueltruck.dds, fueltruck_s.dds in the Higher Priority Texture folder? Any thoughts on this matter would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Martin

Hello Martin,

when a texture is missing, the P3D content error log should tell you exactly what file it is.

Best regards 

LORBY-SI

Thanks Oliver, I'll take a look didn't think of that.

Cheers

Martin

Looked for the content error log and for the life of me I couldn't find it, using P3Dv2.4.?

Martin

35 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

Looked for the content error log and for the life of me I couldn't find it, using P3Dv2.4.?

Martin

Hello Martin,

oh, right, 2.4 not 4.2. 

IIRC in that version content error logging had to be turned on in the prepar3d.cfg, section [Main], ContentErrorLogging = 1

The resulting file should be in \Documents\Prepar3D V2 Files. Not sure what 2.4 will be logging as content errors though, if it was as abundant as it is now.

But better check the Learning Center.

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Found the problem, to high up in the scenery lib, must be below Orbx regions and airports but about any Landclass.

Cheers

Martin