Sign in to follow this  

Dear Vatsim community,

so everything started, when i was climbing. My camera startet crooking. Theres a bank setting in the Ezdok setting, i change this one but nothing seems to happen. It just gets normal but when i change the view, its getting askew again. Tried reinstalling, everything. See the pictures! https://prnt.sc/nwg41e

Yours sincerely,

FS

6 hours ago, Flightsimmer_Schwarzwald said:

Dear Vatsim community,

so everything started, when i was climbing. My camera startet crooking. Theres a bank setting in the Ezdok setting, i change this one but nothing seems to happen. It just gets normal but when i change the view, its getting askew again. Tried reinstalling, everything. See the pictures! https://prnt.sc/nwg41e

Yours sincerely, 

FS

Hi!

This happens if Ezdok does not detect the license file. Check that folder C:\Ezdok Software\  is in its place (may be you copy it to another disk - this can not be done).

A simple solution is to reinstall EZCA3 with the Flight1 installer and then upgrade to the latest version 3.0.1.68.

Edited by Nickbe

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Speaking of Ezdok,

Can anyone point me to the slide that effects the YAW when beginning a turn.

I use VR so I don’t need this automatic head turning feature.

One more thing, I’ve been trying to set up keys that move the in cockpit head camera left, right, forward and back whilst inflight. 

In the setup UI I see the keyboard options but none seem to work on the fly.

Thx

ps sorry to the OP for off topic advice.

8 hours ago, Iceman2 said:

Can anyone point me to the slide that effects the YAW when beginning a turn.

I use VR so I don’t need this automatic head turning feature.

Horizon_hold.jpg

Set these values (HOLD, HEAD PANNING, X axis, Y axis) to ZERO.

8 hours ago, Iceman2 said:

One more thing, I’ve been trying to set up keys that move the in cockpit head camera left, right, forward and back whilst inflight. 

You can change the keys to control the movement of the camera in the settings "EZCA MAP OF ASSIGNMENTS"

Ezca_system_controls.jpg

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

On 6/3/2019 at 6:28 PM, Nickbe said:

Set these values (HOLD, HEAD PANNING, X axis, Y axis) to ZERO.

Ok great 👍 

I haven’t experimented much in that area in fear of spoiling all the neat effects.

I was setting Joystick buttons for those commands but nothing happened in SIM during flight. I will try again knowing that I’m in the right place thanks to your pic.

very kind

thank you.

On 6/3/2019 at 4:28 PM, Nickbe said:

You can change the keys to control the movement of the camera in the settings "EZCA MAP OF ASSIGNMENTS"

Nickbe, thanks for your help so far, unfortunately I still can’t get head movement using the default keys as shown above or setting new ones. 

Ive tried joystick buttons too without success. 

Is there another setting preventing key commands.

thx

IM

I have the same problem with EZCA Version 2.x and 3.0.1.53 in FSX and Prepared3D.   

The pre-prgrammed keys that move the eye in cockpit, head camera left, right, forward and back whilst inflight on the keyboard do not function. 

In the setup EZCA System Controls you see the keyboard options but none work on the fly as if something holds it back from the 6 move commands

The version 1.X works fine  in FSX    - 

Found the solution as the Walk around key needs to be activated in the Camera control section. Thank you, Peter de Bruin

Great add-on!

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

17 hours ago, Peter de Bruin said:

Found the solution as the Walk around key needs to be activated in the Camera control section. Thank you, Peter de Bruin

Thanks,

I still haven’t been successful so I’ll try this. Thanks for letting us know.