Sign in to follow this  
jsnjqf

Navigraph AIRAC cycle 1906 not in data base!!!

Navigraph  AIRAC cycle 1906 not in data base!!! when I input the airport in  the fmc ,fmc will display "not in data base" !how can i do next ,the 747 with the same problem,but 737 No problem.It's a strange thing.

3 hours ago, jsnjqf said:

Navigraph  AIRAC cycle 1906 not in data base!!! when I input the airport in  the fmc ,fmc will display "not in data base" !how can i do next ,the 747 with the same problem,but 737 No problem.It's a strange thing.

Try deleting the file ARPT_RWY.dat found in the folder:

...\FSX\PMDG\NavData

It is used by the 777 and 747 but not the 737.  It will rebuild the next time you start up the 747 or 777.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I del the NAVDATA and reinstall the 1906,It's working properly.thank you very much!

26 minutes ago, jsnjqf said:

I del the NAVDATA and reinstall the 1906,It's working properly.thank you very much!

Glad it's working.  You only needed to delete the one file ARPT_RWY.dat; you didn't need to reinstall the whole Airac 1906 (unless you deleted the entire NAVDATA folder, which was also unnecessary).

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

6 hours ago, Mike777 said:

Glad it's working.  You only needed to delete the one file ARPT_RWY.dat; you didn't need to reinstall the whole Airac 1906 (unless you deleted the entire NAVDATA folder, which was also unnecessary).

Mike

Thanks mate you helped me !!!